**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Someone is watching Guardian and Sasquatch... July’s Event Quest: MISSING LINKS!

2»

Comments

• mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Can Sasquatch spawn on completed lanes? I've done 100% all levels except epic and I still don't have the last milestone for last week.

I've been autofighting around and I can't get him to spawn.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 485 ★★★

@Kabam Miike why are you making the missions so ridiculously difficult? don't you understand people are tired of so much content to cover and you think that making that content more difficult is more fun for us? This week mission at Canadian difficulty with that node on (long shot, magik and Mojo) plus 55k Sasquatch ambush is fun? You are making player more and more frustrated....please understand frustration is not fun....please get that on your guys' heads!!!

HUMAN TORCH.....walked through both mystic paths as an r3 5*
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    mydnight said:

Can Sasquatch spawn on completed lanes? I've done 100% all levels except epic and I still don't have the last milestone for last week.

I've been autofighting around and I can't get him to spawn.

Yes.. he can still spawn once you 100% it. All about the RNG.
  • HGK_MTL1HGK_MTL1 Posts: 2
    I have never heard anyone say "Oot and Aboot" in Canada. We're not Scottish.
  • ChumpyjoeChumpyjoe Posts: 17
    edited July 2020
    Don't be afraid to reduce the attack of sasquatch in the ambush. One mistake and you're done. No thanks. I don't have time to waste quitting out and retrying all damn day.
  • Paul_MillerPaul_Miller Posts: 10
    Anyone know the post on legend times? Need some idea . Thanks in advance 👍🏼
  • aren2018aren2018 Posts: 1
    Perfect
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Just a thought when I first saw who the champions were for this event I thought isn't that Vindicator (remembering from the 90's X-Men cartoon show), but realized he is also called Guardian, but it immediately brought me back to my days of watching the 90's X-Men cartoon show.