**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

These crystals need to be changed

ShinyuuShinyuu Posts: 284 ★★★
@Kabam Miike these crystals seriously need to have something done to them because the drop rates number 1 aren't listed and number 2 out of 105 crystals opened to not get 1 revive is ridiculous. Everywhere in the contest we can farm potions and gold but nowhere is revives. You can stumble upon revives here and there while questing but it's very rare. I'm not saying we should get a revive out of every crystal but to not get 1 out of 105 something should be changed about this.

Comments

• Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★

You didn’t specify which crystal this is.

4 hour crystal
  • papunonlypapunonly Posts: 35
    Well there actually is a way to farm revives
    Just do the 4.3.6 venom again and again til revive pops up and grab it and refresh it again.
    It takes only 4 energy to refresh.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Just a suggestion from me which you probably already know, have a look at the 22 hour solo events everyday. Pretty sure milestone 3 has a lvl 1 revive.

Is it the uncollected one? If so push for cavalier and it gets better!

This guy is lvl 60 I’m 84% sure he is past cav.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Cavalier 4 hours daily is the worst. When I was doing path 1 in LoL I popped 200 cavalier 4 hours daily crystal and only got 3 revives!?!?!?!? Uncollected gave better
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I opened 436 and got 4 revives. It’s thereabouts. Not gonna complain cause... it’s free...
    Shinyuu said:

Just a suggestion from me which you probably already know, have a look at the 22 hour solo events everyday. Pretty sure milestone 3 has a lvl 1 revive.

yes I have and I try to get most of them except the event quest 1 is hard to max out but that's 1 revive a day and when you're trying to tackle harder content 1 level 1 revive a day doesn't help at all.
    It’s useful I guess when you aren’t really doing content. 1 revive a day really adds up.

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Just don’t do harder constes before u hav farms revies then
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    4.3.6 is a good place to farm revies and no it not a long part to farm it there it wil use all yours energy but not the very long one
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Shinyuu said:

@Kabam Miike these crystals seriously need to have something done to them because the drop rates number 1 aren't listed and number 2 out of 105 crystals opened to not get 1 revive is ridiculous. Everywhere in the contest we can farm potions and gold but nowhere is revives. You can stumble upon revives here and there while questing but it's very rare. I'm not saying we should get a revive out of every crystal but to not get 1 out of 105 something should be changed about this.

They aren't paid crystals so they aren't required to show drop rates. Not like you'd believe them anyway if they were posted.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    I usually don’t complain about free crystals....
  • papunonlypapunonly Posts: 35
    Shinyuu said:

papunonly said:

Well there actually is a way to farm revives
    Just do the 4.3.6 venom again and again til revive pops up and grab it and refresh it again.
    It takes only 4 energy to refresh.

they will pop up on the path straight to Venom or you mean 1 of the long paths on the way to Venom?
    Anywhere on the quest but yeah I grab the revive then leave the quest and then again check for revive, if not present then refresh the quest with 4 energy venom and then again check and the cycle goes on till I get enough revives I need.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    It's RNG....

BTW These are cav 4 hour crystals.