**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most impactful champion in your roster

BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
Who was the champion that brought you through most content in the game?
For me it was just a 4 star miles, well mainly because he was my first 4 star. He brought me through act 3 to half of act 5. Second best was probably Howard the duck...

Comments

• BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

4 star drax back in the day. There was a time when I was running double drax for map 4 AQ. After that, probably wolverine or SW

I always found Drax a tad underrated. Also, did you have SW before the nerf?

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited July 2020
    Either 4* Domino - my first R4/5 4* who got me Uncollected and I was one of the lucky ones who snagged a god tier out of my first 5* crystal, much to my mate’s disgust when we opened them together on lunch.

I pulled Blade and he pulled Falcon. We then repeated this for 5* #3 and I got Ghost Rider.

Those 3 got me through Act 5
    Crkwest said:

3* Dr strange back in the good ol' days
    4* hulkbuster (was my first and second 4*) and starlord
    5* x23, she carried me for the longest time but she's been benched now because other outshine her (she's got a special place in my heart❤️)

I love x23, her bleeds are fun.
    Icy000 said:

5* Corvus Glaive. He was the only reason i got Cavalier before 4th July. I didn't had a good counter for Sentinel, Ultron and Crossbones at the time and Corvus made these fights a walk in the park. Used only 17 20% revives for the whole 6.1.
    My team for the cavalier run was: Cap iw, Havok, Corvus Glaive, Nick Fury, Quake. Only Cap iw and Havok were duped.

Still hoping for a corvus. Fingers crossed!

• UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Doom. I redownloaded the game a few months ago, and I was lucky enough to pull that guy. He helped me so much to get through act 4, and I'm currently using him to complete Act 5
    Mauled said:

Either 4* Domino - my first R4/5 4* who got me Uncollected and I was one of the lucky ones who snagged a god tier out of my first 5* crystal, much to my mate’s disgust when we opened them together on lunch.

I pulled Blade and he pulled Falcon. We then repeated this for 5* #3 and I got Ghost Rider.

Wow.. imagine if your second 5 star was starky. The holy trinity in the first 3 of your 5 star Pulls.

5* Quake

and my 4* Domino that got me through Act 2-3 and half of Act 4. PHCs for the win!

Imagine having quake

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    4* and 5* Magik and Iceman back in the day

Today, it's Corvus Claire Warlock
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Stark Spidey, hands down. Act 5 exploration, 100% LOL, Legend title, variant 3, he's never let me down once.
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    4* AA from that £1 4* crystal carried me through Act 4 100%
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★

4 star drax back in the day. There was a time when I was running double drax for map 4 AQ. After that, probably wolverine or SW

Drax was also my main man for most of the content!

(in act 5 and 6 it was Archangel)!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I had a void back when almost every tricky thing was steamrolled by him, so I got a lot of use from him. Same with Hyperion.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    5* Ghost
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    4* Angela when I got back into the game. I was still on Act 1 with 2* stars, so she boosted my progress crazy fast, and helped to get me 4* AA and Taskmaster
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Hype, first as 4*, then as 5*. He was best champ for 5.2.6 and 5.4.6 bosses, helped a lot with act 6 as well
    Sadly never pulled 5* quake
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Pulled 5 star ghost out of my Merc crystal. She carried me through most of the game.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

Mauled said:

Wow.. imagine if your second 5 star was starky. The holy trinity in the first 3 of your 5 star Pulls.

Took me another 6 months for that sadly. That being said, my friend who got the Falcon got the quantum trinity by his 8th 5* I believe and I still don’t have a Wasp yet...

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Well, it's probably my 5* ghost. Got her quite early on, when I was not even uncollected. She almost singlehandedly helped me explore act 5, act 4, uncollected, last month's hotel modok, war, etc. Such a beast! The other I would say is my 4* quake, which is unfortunately the highest version I have. When I'd want to cheese content, I'd put her on a team with a synergised ghost to have some fun! I probably use her more than ghost nowadays even though she's a 4*. Helps me in AQ, war, act 5, act 4, uncollected, almost literally everything! Had her for about half the time I'd had ghost. Oh, I also used ghost for my first LoL clear wink
    Before ghost, I had Angela, and oh my God do I love Angela! Used her, hela and gulk to do almost everything before I got ghost! Fun times....use her more than CMM and Hyperion!
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★

I always found Drax a tad underrated. Also, did you have SW before the nerf?

Before the nerf but only at rank 3 or 4 sig 40 ish