**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally

GrumpyGrumpy Posts: 1,026 ★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
After so much put off I went for it in 4 day smashathon thanks for arenas for helping me fund this smashathon of course this guy was amazing

The pulls however not so which didn’t surprise me it’s over no more big grinds not even to 100% abyss this has put me off the overall reward disappointment thanks kabam what a waste of time as always

Comments

• Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Congrats. Also your name checks out.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Grumpy said:

Well after that this was the bs pulls another epic bad rng

nice pulls right there
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Grumpy said:

There is not a single bad champion in that picture
    Agreed. Every single one of those champs have some utility or synergy that makes them good or useful.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t see anything wrong with these pulls. I have a deep account and still don’t have gwenpool. Take her in a heart beat, sabretooth has uses, mephisto isn’t the worst, red hulk is great and ghost rider has uses.

I don’t see any garbage here. But congrats!
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Grumpy said:

Gwenpool is a total beast, Ghost rider is not the best mystic, but he's still great, even more with blade, Red hulk is a mini mystic killer (he has nothing on torch), Mephisto is the only sub-par pull, but he has his uses, and saber tooth is a total beast, especially with the new synergy
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    i think he is just mad because he duped all champs instead of new champs? but id happily take some of those dupes. you must have a fairly big roster, nothing to complain about that. i got 4 paths done about to smash the other 3 out. will be using my shards for features need Caiw.