**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most impactful champion in your roster

Comments

• YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    It's Hype for me.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    when i started out a lot of act 3 and initial act 4 was taken care of by my 4* sentry and 4* drax...after i pulled my first 5* in red hulk act 4 was pretty breezy and pulling 5* nick fury fairly early thanks to RNJesus...act 5 initial completion was a bit easier...till date nick remains my most impactful champ and with the addition of CMM in my roster and their synergy makes them even more impactful...
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    when I just started, it was 3 star yondu. He carried me through 2(then he got sold because I was a noob)
    My 5/50 corvus got me through so much, and also recently got me my first UC EQ 100%(he destroys guardian)
    I have no idea where I would be if I never pulled my 5* doom. He's a beast
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    4* blade took a punt on one of the Bishop crystals and got blade. He carried me through a lot of stuff.. Still don't have him as a 5* lol
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I remember pulling 4* Yellow Jacket from a premium hero crystal I got from like linking my account to Google play or something. He alone took from through the first 3 acts or something. Nowadays it's Domino, Corvus and NF
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★

Who was the champion that brought you through most content in the game?
    For me it was just a 4 star miles, well mainly because he was my first 4 star. He brought me through act 3 to half of act 5. Second best was probably Howard the duck...

Last year I was saving units for July 4 when they released the 5-star Vision offer. I jumped on it, and he really helped me get complete Act 5 and 6.1 to become Cavalier.

Since then, I would say Warlock was the most important addition, and now it is CMM, which (I think) will propel me to complete Act 6.
  • For me it was when I got a 5* KM through the blockbuster event. Him and the ST synergy helped me get uncollected and most of where I am today.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    I pulled a 5* aegon from my first 5 star crystal right after completing act 2. Those greater gifting crystals helped a lot. He still isn't duped but act 3 was so easy with him.
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Between Warlock and Archangel. Warlock got me through Acts 4 and 5, but Archangel got me from u collected to cavalier, and is my most used champ in aw and aq
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Up to March 2017: 4* Dr strange and 4* scarlet witch

After: 5* gwenpool, Hyperion and quake
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    That is between a couple different characters. I'd probably have to say 5* CMM. She was my first great 5* and is my best character currently. She is just incredible and the damage is off the charts. I do feel a need to mention my 4* CAIW. He was always there and consistently incredible. Funny thing is I wasn't even playing him optimally(never charged heavies. Didn't understand him well enough) yet he still beasted. I also wish to mention my 4* Ægon. Though he didn't do nearly as much as the previous 2 mentioned he was probably my biggest help becoming uncollected in 5.2.6. I got like 100+ charges on him and he was doing more damage than binary ignition CMM iirc. Crazy. Doubt I could have done it without him.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Original was CAWWII. First maxed 4*. Block saved me a ton.
    Then onto voodoo. Used him all the way to uncollected.
    First 5* was guillotine. I still use her a ton today.
  • Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
    Cap IW is the best champ.. chage my mind
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I guess there’s been 4 champions who cleared a ton of content for me.
    Acts 1,2,3,4- Ultron. His self repair was clutch and saved me potions whenever I made a mistake
    5.1-5.2- Stark spidey has amazing damage and could quickly kill opponents.
    5.3-5.4- Ghost rider. He saved me a ton of potions and revives.
    6.1-6.2-Doctor Doom. He killed opponents quickly and controlled the fights.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    5* Domino
    She really was the game changer for me back then. After pulling her and brought her to r4, did elders bane and cavalier almost immediately (I won’t lie, my lane clearer for act5 was a 4* Venom).
    Also she cleared most of V4 and V2 and my initial Labyrinth run. She is still always in my main questing team.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★

4 star drax back in the day. There was a time when I was running double drax for map 4 AQ. After that, probably wolverine or SW

I always found Drax a tad underrated. Also, did you have SW before the nerf?

Before the nerf but only at rank 3 or 4 sig 40 ish
    Nice, she was so insane back then.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    in the beginning, I learned to play ghost and used her for everything up to slightly past uncollected. I had a maxed corvus that walked over master eq for me and he was super helpful. now, cmm is my general clearing and she easily walks over uncollected eq. my newly r5 warlock is also super awesome, and his damage is actually really good if you parry heavy, and I use him for any fights that I don't think cmm can't do. colossus is my backup warlock because he does everything so easily too
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★

4 star drax back in the day. There was a time when I was running double drax for map 4 AQ. After that, probably wolverine or SW

I always found Drax a tad underrated. Also, did you have SW before the nerf?

Before the nerf but only at rank 3 or 4 sig 40 ish
    Nice, she was so insane back then.
    Totally, I was just exploring V4 a few weeks ago and thought, let me use SW in the 4* chapter.
    She’s still crazy compared to other 4* champs, brings back memories of the pre 12.0
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    thing, stark spidey and namor (all 5/50)
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Massacre for everything before act 5.5*domino for everything after
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Miles Morales was my first 4-star and took me through so much content. Can't wait for his buff.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    5* Magik. She helped me get Uncollected as one of my first usable 5*s. She was on my Cav team as well.

Even after expanding my roster a great deal I still rely on her pretty often. Her power control is unmatched imo and her damage is still pretty good.
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    4* Trinity for act 5
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    Icy000 said:

5* Corvus Glaive. He was the only reason i got Cavalier before 4th July. I didn't had a good counter for Sentinel, Ultron and Crossbones at the time and Corvus made these fights a walk in the park. Used only 17 20% revives for the whole 6.1.
    My team for the cavalier run was: Cap iw, Havok, Corvus Glaive, Nick Fury, Quake. Only Cap iw and Havok were duped.

Jesus Christ!
    Now that's what I call brute force.
    Must have been worth it though, for the July 4th deals.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Probably 4* Sparky. He carried me through 5.2, taking down The Collector in 3 revives and I could always count on him for UC EQ's after that.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Superior iron man act 1-5.2 and then ghost.