**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

power locked in war

was fighting an undooped modok in war. brought in havok for the fight. noticed i couldn’t get past two bars of power. nothing is listed about that on the node description and there were no link nodes attached to it.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    So he use a sp1 somhow because havok gian a bit of power but if mordok use sp1 it wil get resvser
  • Options
    njandynjandy Posts: 238
    that should only be for the duration of the attack. which i did not get hit by
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    njandy said:

Modok's sp1 abilities does not require you to be hit (it specifically states it works even if it misses) and lasts 3 seconds. It also removes 150% of any of the gain.
  • Options
    njandynjandy Posts: 238
    Lormif said:

njandy said:

Modok's sp1 abilities does not require you to be hit (it specifically states it works even if it misses) and lasts 3 seconds. It also removes 150% of any of the gain.
    i’m still not understanding how it was for the entire duration of the fight. i’ve cleared modok +10 times as a war boss with havok and never experienced that once.