**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question & Request about 2 leader functions

I haven't seen anyone bring this up but besides bases we have had an alliance emblem area in leader screen that says "coming soon" for a long time now. Can we get some updated info on if this is going to be implemented anytime soon?

My request is for the Alliance description type box to be looked at. it is really buggy and i cant seem to scroll to the beginning of the description to erase the ms_ writing that comes up, i have to erase the whole message

0vck2n3xso2t.png

Comments

• soon
    suːn/Submit
    adverb
    in or after a short time.
    "everyone will soon know the truth"
    synonyms: in a short time, shortly, presently, in the near future, before long, in a little while, in a minute, in a moment, in an instant, in a twinkling, in the twinkling of an eye, before you know it, any minute (now), any day (now), any time (now), by and by
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    .... really, you must be fun at parties.
  • .... really, you must be fun at parties.

You would actually be surprised, im not, go figure
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    I am wondering if there would be bugs in Alliance badges when it rolls out...
  • About the Emblem: I know this is something we talked about a while ago, but I think it's been put on the back burner for a bit. I'll talk to the team about it.

As for the description, I'll talk to the team about that!
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    @Kabam Miike

Thanks for the response, I understand you guys have bigger fish to fry at the moment but it would be really cool to have this implemented down the road. (as long as its not bases down the road long :))

cheers!