**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which to rank

Agent venom 5 star not duped or winter soldier 5 star duped? Or wait
Thoughts?

Comments

• SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    As a very big fan of Agent Venom.. I would say Agent Venom. You didn't say to what rank though.

Although if I had an Agent Venom I would probably r4 him. He's very good. A lot of people only look at his tenacity for defense, but I've used the 4 star version in so many parts of the game I wouldn't hesitate on a 5 star. AV was one of the reasons I was able to get through the Webslinger event.

Who else is on your roster?
  • SlyCat42 wrote: »
    As a very big fan of Agent Venom.. I would say Agent Venom. You didn't say to what rank though.

Although if I had an Agent Venom I would probably r4 him. He's very good. A lot of people only look at his tenacity for defense, but I've used the 4 star version in so many parts of the game I wouldn't hesitate on a 5 star. AV was one of the reasons I was able to get through the Webslinger event.

Who else is on your roster?

Skill wise only falcon and no one is ranked but was wondering who best to focus on via skill. The rest are all in need of duped except i do have ultron which will certainly get some love

As always depends on what you need roster wise. AV is a good all around champion though. He has good damage, useful utility, and can help get through some tough content (particularly evasion champions).

He doesn't deal the most damage though (unless he has a high sig level and you don't get hit), but there's nothing lack luster in his kit.

Just following up since I noticed no one else responded to this thread.
  • I could also awaken him but i realize he still solid without
    Zoddymam wrote: »
    I could also awaken him but i realize he still solid without

Yeah it's not necessary. It does give him a significant amount of extra damage, but normally you're playing the character for all the other extra things he does and not just because he's a damage dealer. That's also the only thing the sig adds, so it doesn't give him access to any extra utility.

However, if you do dupe him at some point the sig basically gives him a permanent fury.
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    I would say Winter Soldier