**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

No points are earned from the 1 day alliance help event

Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
edited July 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
If you’re at 1,000 points when helping people in your alliance and then the 1-day alliance help event comes, if you help an alliance member after, you don’t get any points and it’s been here for a long time and it’s been bugging me for ages so I’ve decided to finally make a forum post on this bug

Comments

  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    It comes the day after "loyalty spend" every cycle...it doesn't come out of nowhere, just don't hit help from the reset till the event starts.
  • Options
    Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
    Yes but this is still a bug, it clearly says to earn points is to help an alliance member, not help an alliance member and gain loyalty from it
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,863 ★★★★
    Naim54321 said:

    Yes but this is still a bug, it clearly says to earn points is to help an alliance member, not help an alliance member and gain loyalty from it

    Not a bug....it literally says how it works under the "How to get points" heading on the event.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij said:

    And it does not mean you cannot earn points at all for this event. There must always be a window where you can get the points. Since this is 24 hours and the loyalty cycle is aswell.

    And to expand on this the 2 cycles are on different timers so you can get points after it rolls over,
  • Options
    Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
    edited July 2020
    Solswerd said:

    Naim54321 said:

    Yes but this is still a bug, it clearly says to earn points is to help an alliance member, not help an alliance member and gain loyalty from it

    Not a bug....it literally says how it works under the "How to get points" heading on the event.
    You don’t understand, when you reach 1,000 points, and then the event starts you gotta wait until your points reset which is when you can start to get points for the event, but (I know this sounds selfish but) why must I wait for my points to reset, then I can actually start helping people again for points? This wouldn’t be a supposed bug if in the ‘How to get points’ it said ‘help an alliance member and earn loyalty’ but it says ‘help an alliance member’, if my loyalty for the day is full, should that be the thing preventing me from earning points for my entire alliance?
    I’m just asking for the loyalty bar to not be related gaining points for this event, is that too much to ask Kabam?

  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Naim54321 said:

    Solswerd said:

    Naim54321 said:

    Yes but this is still a bug, it clearly says to earn points is to help an alliance member, not help an alliance member and gain loyalty from it

    Not a bug....it literally says how it works under the "How to get points" heading on the event.
    You don’t understand, when you reach 1,000 points, and then the event starts you gotta wait until your points reset which is when you can start to get points for the event, but (I know this sounds selfish but) why must I wait for my points to reset, then I can actually start helping people again for points? This wouldn’t be a supposed bug if in the ‘How to get points’ it said ‘help an alliance member and earn loyalty’ but it says ‘help an alliance member’, if my loyalty for the day is full, should that be the thing preventing me from earning points for my entire alliance?
    I’m just asking for the loyalty bar to not be related gaining points for this event, is that too much to ask Kabam?

    We understand just fine, you are the one not understanding. The quest works based on your loyalty limit, even states "until you reach your daily loyalty limit". You already reached your daily loyalty limit therefore you cannot gain any more points. Dont use all your loyalty gains before the event.
  • Options
    Naim54321Naim54321 Posts: 124
    edited July 2020
    Lormif said:

    Naim54321 said:

    Solswerd said:

    Naim54321 said:

    Yes but this is still a bug, it clearly says to earn points is to help an alliance member, not help an alliance member and gain loyalty from it

    Not a bug....it literally says how it works under the "How to get points" heading on the event.
    You don’t understand, when you reach 1,000 points, and then the event starts you gotta wait until your points reset which is when you can start to get points for the event, but (I know this sounds selfish but) why must I wait for my points to reset, then I can actually start helping people again for points? This wouldn’t be a supposed bug if in the ‘How to get points’ it said ‘help an alliance member and earn loyalty’ but it says ‘help an alliance member’, if my loyalty for the day is full, should that be the thing preventing me from earning points for my entire alliance?
    I’m just asking for the loyalty bar to not be related gaining points for this event, is that too much to ask Kabam?

    We understand just fine, you are the one not understanding. The quest works based on your loyalty limit, even states "until you reach your daily loyalty limit". You already reached your daily loyalty limit therefore you cannot gain any more points. Dont use all your loyalty gains before the event.
    Omg, I’m so blind, I didn’t see the ‘until you reach the daily loyalty limit’, sorry everyone.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,502 Guardian
    Interesting....
    I hadn’t recalled seeing that “until you reach your daily loyalty limit” wording before (although I knew for a long time already that is how it works).
    Must be “fairly” recent wording, as even as of this year there had always been posts asking why no points.

    So thanks Kabam for actually adding that wording to the Alliance Help Event now (whenever it was that it was added) 😀
Sign In or Register to comment.