**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions not evading

I'm in 5.3.5 and my champions are not evading properly sometimes. I'll be blocking to bait a special, then go to evade and the champ just drops his block and stays there. Of course one combo and you're dead at this level, so I've wasted countless revives on this.

Comments

• Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Happened to me in AQ and AW. Restarted the game and it fixed it...until it starts again.
  • This has been happening to me conveniently in AQ and AW for weeks, never happens in arena but miraculously it starts happening in AW several fights in a row, I thought this would have been sorted in patch 15.0 but nothing mentioned about it. Is this a known issue that is being sorted @Kabam Miike ??
  • Prepare to have this thread closed with no response and no resolution and no possibility of this being fixed. These issues have been around since 12.0 and the past few days have been pretty bad. Kabam says nothing about what they're doing to fix this, they just close threads. And submitting a ticket makes absolutely no difference. We have no where to go with this other than to just eat all the lost resources .
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Bossy right. Bugs since 12.0... nothing done about them.
  • For whatever reason I hadn't been hit bad by it. Parry timing has always been on, but had never had a champion just stop all movement lol you were right Bossy, ticket response was this is known issue and will be fixed. No return of the 8-10 wasted revives im sure lol