**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is just so embarrassing...

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion

A 4 star has more than a maxed out 5 star... . This is just so embarrassing.

Comments

• Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    I’m talking about health btw

Sasquatch has over 40k health @Nojokejaym
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    I mean electro with 40k health is not fun, you do know his abilities right?

Oh i get it. Yeah i do. That would be nightmare. But there are 80k electro’s in act 5.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

Oh i get it. Yeah i do. That would be nightmare. But there are 80k electro’s in act 5.
    Yah and they were not fun fights
    I’d take him over a few others.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Electro is annoying as he is we dont need higher hp
    Ok i get it. But rocket raccoon has even less health. HIS health is more embarrassing.
  • Ok i get it. But rocket raccoon has even less health. HIS health is more embarrassing.

But thay sp2 makes up for it
  • FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    There was always champions which were tanks and others which were glass cannons. So what's the point of this thread?

It's part of the diversity of this game. Sasquatch is champion with biggest health pool in the game currently.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Fenico said:

There was always champions which were tanks and others which were glass cannons. So what's the point of this thread?

It's part of the diversity of this game. Sasquatch is champion with biggest health pool in the game currently.

king groot is crying in the corner
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302

Fenico said:

king groot is crying in the corner
    No more crown to the King
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    That’s because Sasquatch is built to have massive health. Electro still has a hefty bit more attack, and high health Electros are the worst unless you have an electro counter
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★

That’s because Sasquatch is built to have massive health. Electro still has a hefty bit more attack, and high health Electros are the worst unless you have Quake

Pl

There are many electro counters besides quake,
    Blade, gladiator hulk and even someone like an Electra or crossbones
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

That’s because Sasquatch is built to have massive health. Electro still has a hefty bit more attack, and high health Electros are the worst unless you have Quake

Pl

Lol, gulk can't counter electro (I think). But havok is my best option for him. Don't forget omega red and bishop!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Pl

Gladiator Hulk? Wat?
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

Pl

I think all of these champs will still take some sort of damage when they touch electro, which isn't really a counter?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Pl

I think all of these champs will still take some sort of damage when they touch electro, which isn't really a counter?
    Yeah, but certain champs like Havok or Bishop take the energy damage.
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    true electro counters will be max sig namor...and omega red but u will have to use only his tentacle attacks so i guess like MLM combos...m not too sure on the combo part...
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I like to use havok vs electro. It counts as shock, so constant plasma detonation
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    What's embarassing here, apart from the thread?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

These would have been 100k+ electro if he had more health points. Fun and interactive fights for sure 🤣