**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

China is blocked. Again.

mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
I need straight clarity on this. Do I need to stop playing this game or what? I've not been able to connect to the game hardly at all this week since your wonderful new AQ modifiers started.

All China players that I know have said the same thing to me.

You already banned my old device, now you can the country I'm playing from?

Even with VPN it's not working.

Comments

• mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★

• RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Are you on Android? As there's a new update going around that's messing with everyone's connection. I haven't experienced any issues, but Kabam Miike has said that they're slowly rolling out the update to Android devices. May I ask what version of the game you're on, if you have Android?
    edited July 2020
    It has nothing to do with Android. It's the [removed by Moderator] kabam server. It's causing me to use a lot of items already.
    Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
  • Monkey121981Monkey121981 Posts: 46
    I've just received a message from one of our members and he was asking me the same thing. He's still able to get on although he has been experiencing a lot of issues the past couple of weeks/months. Extreme lag, just not able to connect for hours, a lot of messages are censored for no reason. And he has been talking to some friends that are also playing this game and some of them aren't able to get on anymore. I did read something about China banning/restrict gaming for minors and global games where players are able to talk to people from outside China. Not sure if it is related to each other and if the information I've read is correct or not. Some clarification would be nice. Playing together for years now and we would hate to lose him because of this.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra Could you please look into this and let us know what is going on and if this will be something that can be fixed or not? Much appreciated.
    Still not working. I'll make a vid in a bit showcasing the fantastic BS.
    edited July 2020
    I'm basically [removed by Moderator] over my Ally this week bc of this. Can we get some info, pls?
  • Hey mydnight, I'm sorry to hear this is happening. In an effort to resolve this issue, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps below.

- Android Troubleshooting
    - iOS Troubleshooting

To help us keep track of everyone's feedback about loading and connection issues, we created the dedicated threads below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.