**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Unduped Colossus vs 6.1 Crossbones

Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
I'm stuck. I have a pretty stacked roster and breezed through most of 6.1 so far. Until I got to Crossbones. I was prepared for a long fight with Sentinel but I can't get any of his Heal Block debuffs to stick, so I figured I'd need to bring another counter along with him. I have both Iceman and Colossus at r1, unduped. I'd rather rank Colossus but I don't know if he can do this fight without synergy or his dupe? It'll take me a while to get Colossus up so I'll keep practicing with Sentinel, just wanna know if Colossus is viable. I have no 5* Emma/OR for synergy.

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Colossus will so far better than iceman, just don’t hit into his block.

With sentinel if you get him to 100 analysis then start working on the damage you’ll have an easier ride and be able to cycle the Sp1 faster.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Yes unduped colossus rocks but don't forget to us eomega red synergy otherwise fight will be too long. And you have to rely on parry hevay too much.

Keep spamming as much sp1 as you can. This is the only tip you should keep in mind.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Is that Aegon awakened?
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Yes unduped colossus rocks but don't forget to us eomega red synergy otherwise fight will be too long. And you have to rely on parry hevay too much.

Keep spamming as much sp1 as you can. This is the only tip you should keep in mind.

I can't use the OR synergy, I don't have a 5/6*.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

Is that Aegon awakened?

Exactly what I want to know as well. You can straight up brute force through the fight if you can get at least 100 hits for the better tenacity.
    Mauled said:

Colossus will so far better than iceman, just don’t hit into his block.

With sentinel if you get him to 100 analysis then start working on the damage you’ll have an easier ride and be able to cycle the Sp1 faster.

Thanks! I did do that, he's only recently awakened so I'm in the habit of just building analysis that way. I got him down to around 80% then died. AA took about 5%. Definitely going to keep practicing with Sentinel but looking into possible other counters as AA/Domino cleared the easy path so I have some space.
    Malreck04 said:

Djin said:

Is that Aegon awakened?

Exactly what I want to know as well. You can straight up brute force through the fight if you can get at least 100 hits for the better tenacity.
    Djin said:

Is that Aegon awakened?

Sorry, yeah he's awakened! I always forget about his tenacity! Assume he'd work quite well if I build him up along the path.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Well if your Aegon is awakened then you not what that means. He will tear that crossbones apart but must rmap him up in previous fights.
    I'll rank up my Aegon instead then, thanks guys. Makes it easier for me since I have some skill t4cc. I'll keep practicing with Sentinel meanwhile.
  • blurblotblurblot Posts: 38

I'll rank up my Aegon instead then, thanks guys. Makes it easier for me since I have some skill t4cc. I'll keep practicing with Sentinel meanwhile.

can confirm that Aegon is a great solution when ramped up, i used him in my first attempt against CB and one-shot the fight
    blurblot said:

can confirm that Aegon is a great solution when ramped up, i used him in my first attempt against CB and one-shot the fight
    Thank you! I honestly didn't think I'd get this far through, didn't even think about Aegon being able to do it.