**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Rank Up Options

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
So, my second account I've been trying to cultivate champs that I don't use regularly on my main account, and I've gotten lucky with a couple excellent 6*s I don't have much experience with. The first 6* I took to R2 is my unawakened Venom, and he is a BEAST! Now that it's time for my second 6* R2, I'm looking for any guidance on why I should rank up one of the other, as well.

On the second account, I've just completed my first LoL run (Easy Path) with Colossus (he was FANTASTIC). I have an initial clear of Variants 2 and 3, so doing more work with those is in the near-future plan.

6* Rank Up Options 43 votes

6* Elsa Bloodstone (Unawakened) to R2
13%
SaielspaceoctopusCiciliatoGiodood_1FiiNCHFluffy_paws 6 votes
6* Symbiote Supreme (Unawakened) to R2
27%
NifzBrokenColinwhitworth69Kill_GreyVbnmeTheBestinTuakauBonzodavidJohnyBoySwarmOfRavensMathgeekŘïdđhįmErik_Bloodaxe 12 votes
6* Sentinel (Unawakened) to R2
20%
DrZolaSpity68EtjamaArsozThicco_ModeHCMmcocStellanCornflake04lowlevelplayer 9 votes
Wait until the end of August to see if 6* Magneto (Red)'s buff (Unawakened)
37%
BigPoppaCBONETimone147Jim0172AanthoAleorX_Factor_AgentUmbertoDelRioIcy000MasterpuffDoctor_Strange19M_Master19Serious_786UnassignedtesterRed_GuardianYeetusTheFoetusMtl55 16 votes

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    The final option should say "Wait until the end of August to see if 6* Magneto (Red)'s buff is worthy of R2 (Unawakened).
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    6* Sentinel (Unawakened) to R2
    After a second look, I'd say wait for the Magneto buff just cause it's so close, but a R2 Sentinel will do V3 exploration easy as long as you have a Ghost or Warlock for that Rogue. Plus he can contribute a ton to V2 exploration. Symb Sup ain't a bad shout either though.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Wait until the end of August to see if 6* Magneto (Red)'s buff (Unawakened)
    All of these champs I would rank their 5* to r5 long before I’d consider them for r2.

They are good champs but I always weigh an r2 6* versus whether I need them right now and don’t have there 5* and/or whether I would consider them for a R3 if I am lucky enough to get the right t5cc in the next 6 months.

• LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    Etjama said:

After a second look, I'd say wait for the Magneto buff just cause it's so close, but a R2 Sentinel will do V3 exploration easy as long as you have a Ghost or Warlock for that Rogue. Plus he can contribute a ton to V2 exploration. Symb Sup ain't a bad shout either though.

And he's very good for variant 2 too.
  • LOThunderLOThunder Posts: 218 ★★
    Dude, it depends on the content you currently want to beat.
    Then you do the analysis based on each character utilities.
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    6* Elsa Bloodstone (Unawakened) to R2
    elsa is a beast