**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you had to make a basketball team out of MCOC champions...

13»

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    TyEdge said:

Really expected some wiseass to come in with Blade, Luke Cage, KM, BP, and BPCW.

swap out km with falcon and BPCW with Fury and we have that
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

I’m going to go with just Claire. She can kill people with one touch. Try to take the ball from her and *boop*, you’re gone.

Failing that, Ghost. Just walk intangibly to the other side of the field and dunk it. Seemples

I mean ronan stun tactic is a great counter here
    Claire has no inherent buffs. He can’t stun lock her forever. And she’ll be pissed.

I’m going to go with just Claire. She can kill people with one touch. Try to take the ball from her and *boop*, you’re gone.

Failing that, Ghost. Just walk intangibly to the other side of the field and dunk it. Seemples

I mean ronan stun tactic is a great counter here
    Claire has no inherent buffs. He can’t stun lock her forever. And she’ll be pissed.

or put Heimdall on the team and she can’t kill them in one go.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    DOOM, teleport the other team to Latverian dungeon #819 and win
    H_I_Z said:

DOOM, teleport the other team to Latverian dungeon #819 and win

depends on who’s on the other team. If they also had a teleporter (i.e. Nightcrawler) then your plan is kinda screwed
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

Really expected some wiseass to come in with Blade, Luke Cage, KM, BP, and BPCW.

I did. I said Nick fury, falcon, blade, Bp, and luke cage.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    PG: Captain America. He's basically the point guard of the Avengers
    SG: Hawkeye. If he's as good at hoops as he is at golf he won't miss.
    SF: Mr. Fantastic. I feel like he'd be a good point forward like Pippin
    PF: Groot
    C: Sentinel
    I was going for a twin towers big man rotation. They'll beast on the boards.
    My 6th man would be Corvus. Instant offense in short bursts off the bench

And my coach would be Nick Fury
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107
    PG: CAIW
    SG: Hawkeye
    SF: Warlock
    PF: Colossus
    C: GHulk

wrong thread
  • FlashSpideyFlashSpidey Posts: 107

wrong thread
    Oops. I'm sorry. I'm confused now, though. How is this the wrong thread? Is this not the basketball one?
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Nightcrawler can just morph towards or to the hoop though😂

wrong thread
    Oops. I'm sorry. I'm confused now, though. How is this the wrong thread? Is this not the basketball one?
    it’s the right one, I’m dumb
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Night crawlers at all positions . Just grab the ball, teleport directly above the hoop/basket , and enter inside the hoop with the ball lol ( if NC was small enough) . Would be better if he teleported from the 3 point line.
    Don't know if it would be considered a foul or not.

Another option:-
    Emma frost as at C, she will just woo the men by her hotness and talent after performing samba dance.
    And yeah keep kingpin as a backup, if the ball gets punctured, you can always use kingpin's head or stomach as a basket ball, it will be soft and bouncy too.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    I dunno but if kabam updaters where the refs the game would never get the whole way through without some technical error maybe shorten a game game to 3mins with no rules so they cant stuff up being referees and score board managers.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    They would have a bug infestation and close down and repeat a few minutes after