**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community Discussion: Hacksmith's Arc Reactor Shield

Greetings Summoners,

The Contest is filled with some absolutely amazing technology that has been crafted by some of the greatest minds in the Marvel multiverse. It would take a truly skilled individual to even dream of replicating these gadgets.

Luckily for us, the one and only Hacksmith is more than up to the challenge. Check out the video below to watch as he brings Civil Warrior’s Arc Reactor Shield to life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkqMp3BUHzw

What do you think of the Hacksmith’s incredible creation? Are there any gadgets from the Contest that you’d like to wield for yourself in real life? Let us know in the comments down below!

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Civil warrior buff? It would be cool since he definitely has the best animations in the game
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    Excellent video!

(Please: Buff this kit! Everyone loves the playstyle! DPS is the only thing keeping it from greatness)
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    haha Fantastic!!!
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    So cool yet so horrible
  • SeenkSeenk Posts: 204 ★★
    Awesome boy
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212

Champion trash, I don't even want 6 *, kabam sends a 2 * ...
  • Doctor Doom's armor
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I am a regular watcher of the guy who supplied the laser (StyroPyro) and as much as I liked the shield, waving the laser like that with 0 eyes protection was very irresponsible. Lasers like that can burn your eyes even by watching the beam, letalone if the beam shined in your eyes.