**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android user can't login!!!!

Comments

• warmanwarman Posts: 1
    kabam ne fini maintenaint le maintenance
  • CliffLeeCliffLee Posts: 1
    Same issue like others on HTC, android..

Im going for SL to start LOL, never got him in almost 2y and ill be in work all weekend...

Hopefully they will do re-run like with Cable because bug on ios or something, i have basicly this day to get most points and also used boosts and few units and i dont want to loose that for nothing.. last few months its bugs, champs abilities/passives not working and more its really frustrating when u still want to continue in this game, but u cant..
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    We lose the game for using Android.. Thank you Kabam. :/
  • Hayato1972Hayato1972 Posts: 5
    But after these hours I haven't seen any official response from kabam. Why?
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Same here
  • v1rco03jwin1.png
  • biihtimalbiihtimal Posts: 1
    7n79elnn6rz5.jpeg
  • EpcwEpcw Posts: 1
    Again, argh... not good at all
  • JonynfsJonynfs Posts: 15
    Quiero entrar
  • Lord_zouf_Xwz15Lord_zouf_Xwz15 Posts: 8
    Hi
    Same problem here... It happen more and more this days...
    Même problème ici... Ça arrive de plus en plus souvent....
  • 5 hour hour already
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Also down for me. They have to run a third arena with Voodoo like they did with Cable. Can anyone remember what happened back then?
  • SATANACHESATANACHE Posts: 5
    I am guessing now players take this game more seriously than kabam. This **** is broken for 2 hrs now and not even an acknowledgement...
  • I'm also using Android. Same issue.. Unknown error..
  • superdiasuperdia Posts: 12
    Only occured on Android device. This is such a discrimination. We need Nelson Mandela now!
  • Same here...
  • Drac91Drac91 Posts: 10
    They will probably respond in a while.

Just to be clear. I've been on both sides of marketing and I don't hate the sellers. Work is tough sometimes, there re problems, clients will be furious or commenting, no choice but to deal with it and compensate in any way. However instead of throwing new champs in our faces and adding 5 more to 5* every month, dropping our chances for a dupe to almost 0%, just please make sure laggs or major bugs like this one here have a less chance of probability, than a 4* coming out of Premium Hero Crystal.
  • Fallen84Fallen84 Posts: 3
    I'm also having problems.
  • complete and utter ****, now i find out its only android so some of the ppl still get to play and get their scores up while we have to suffer.... screw this got dam game..
  • Damn. I took a 2 day holiday in order to grind for Voodoo.. Anyone tried reinstalling the app, if they have, does it work?
  • MarxStarkMarxStark Posts: 2
    Likewise I can't login with my Android tablet, keep getting the same error. I tried Uninstall in and reinstalling and still the same issue. It works fine with my old iPhone. So I think issue is limited to Android users only
  • PintuPintu Posts: 7
    Always server problem.
  • Lord_zouf_Xwz15Lord_zouf_Xwz15 Posts: 8
    rtxigoxe16xm.jpeg
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 161
    Same, always when I'm going for basic champ too1nbuetvzkbj2.png
  • Erick909Erick909 Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    Is it working for any android users? ):
  • JohnRoscovJohnRoscov Posts: 4
    r8vkcggrx7d8.jpg
  • HygghuHygghu Posts: 145
    This is happening to me to.plz help!!!
  • MagsMags Posts: 132
    Seems to be all android devices. What a shame. Well at least we can see why the game is "optimized for iOS" and not android.. looks like they've got us on two different servers - and no doubt android version is running on sub-par hardware.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Solution for this: do a back up to the points to all iOs user's