**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My worst 6* goes to...?

AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
After pulling another trash 6* (it was red skull between two magnetos, lol), who of those do you think it's the worst champ?

My worst 6* goes to...? 73 votes

DPXF
35%
SaiyanbenshbAlex13369Anonymous346Kennado_ASDF_RoOOtsRasiloverRepto23BsuGuyAustin555555LordRaymond3RookiieRamadaAshton2099Midnite93HedronNetbreakerYsFDoctor_Strange19 26 votes
Ebony maw
2%
TheVyrusCrcrcrc 2 votes
Red skull
0%
Karnak
31%
DL864buffajrallinashesYoMovesTheHeroDeservedLegendboy2411CaptainBarnes45spaceoctopusCiciliatoMaxGamingWine_Loverchimichanga2108QacobDeegoat_123Etm34PastorAmericaLucifer1810CaptainGameŘïdđhįmodishika123 23 votes
BPCW
6%
CliffordcanHammerbro_64Battle_Greninjaaccelerator_181007Sanju 5 votes
Ragna thor
2%
GoddessIliasArsoz 2 votes
Abomination
2%
Cornflake04YeetusTheFoetus 2 votes
Drax
4%
StevieManWonderMasterpuffAayush19 3 votes
Og cap marvel
12%
BboychoboCobraHeattblasttAir98GiulioV99KyusushuiIcy000MathgeekMtl55 9 votes
Green goblin
1%
Erosenseiog 1 vote

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Having Maw and Thorrag in this list is an insult to them. Both have uses, whether they be defense or prestige.

I don't need defense or prestige, couldn't care less about that tbf. I actually find it insulting how bad they are, lol
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Karnak
    Aleor said:

YoMoves said:

Having Maw and Thorrag in this list is an insult to them. Both have uses, whether they be defense or prestige.

I don't need defense or prestige, couldn't care less about that tbf. I actually find it insulting how bad they are, lol
    Saying Maw's not good offensively anymore is a sin. He takes time to ramp up but he actually does TONS of passive damage given a bit of time now.
  • DorknightDorknight Posts: 19
    Joe Fixit
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Aleor said:

YoMoves said:

Saying Maw's not good offensively anymore is a sin. He takes time to ramp up but he actually does TONS of passive damage given a bit of time now.
    Sorry, I can't tell if you're trolling me
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Karnak
    Deadpool at least has bleed. Rags is clunky, but awakened he’s fun to play. Karnak is the worst of the worst out of this list. Absolutely atrocious playstyle and abilities. Though I think the worst in the 6* pool is Miles Morales. Just a completely useless champion.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Is Ebony Maw so bad? I found him quite annoying to fight against.. maybe because I haven’t read his ‘description’....
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Drax
    Drax doesn’t have a single use that I can think of
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Karnak
    Even DPXF has a better utility than Karnak
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Karnak
    I love karnak's sp1 damage. Game breaking, honestly.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Karnak
    I would actually like an Xpool to go with my Nick Fury. Karnak has no uses.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    DPXF
    Where's Rhino
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Where's venompool?