**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

JUST GOT UNCOLLECTED

To be honest I found the collector fought to be very quick for me. I found the spider Gwen before the collector on the path I took, to be more of an annoyance . I tied using stealthy with web foam but he got destroyed, and with breeze took her down with corvus who had 3 charges. I used corvus to take down the collector and the collector got blasted in 4-5 revives. In act 5, corvus hasn't helped me for even one fight because of the high health pools and I avoided him till I got to 5.2.6. Then I realised how much of a game changer he is with just even 2 charges, he took down everyone in less than 15 hits. Before this, I used stealthy for every bit of act 5 and I can easily say he's beyond god tier without a doubt. His crits destroyed everyone, but sadly he was useless for 5.2.6 , but he did help me clear the path to the collector with corvus. I also had a domino on my team who I only used once in the whole of 5.2.6, same goes with Hyperion but I used him twice. I only used my 5* warlock for the Hindu fight as he is bleed immune and has tanky health. Personally I think 5.2.6 can be managed with 4* 5/50 or 4/40. Masochism was the only hard bit of 5.2.
PS I AM VERY HAPPY I GOT UNCOLLECTED AS I HAVE BEEN GRINDING MY HEAD OFF FOR THIS...

Comments

• PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Yondu*
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Congrats mate and yeah don't sleep on my boy corvus he will also get you through the final ultron boss in act 5.
    Let's gooooooo!!
    PS he is a 4 star corvus by the way
  • Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★
    Congrats on Uncollected, Corvus will really help you for Act 5 completion.
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    Congratulations! That's a big milestone! Next up is cavalier!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, stealthy is a beast for act 5!
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Well done! Corvus is my favorite champ in the game. He will serve you well. Enjoy the title and the spoils!
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Plinko said:

Congratulations! That's a big milestone! Next up is cavalier!

Maybe that's too far up the order for him. Keep in mind he just got uncollected
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Way to go buddy!