**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Lockdown: time to learn a new skill

Stark154667Stark154667 Posts: 1,151 ★★★★
Since lockdown, I’ve been teaching myself to draw and whilst nowhere near as good as many in this community, I’ve been getting better but by bit and thought that I might share some of my stuff, please let me know where I can improve and if you have any requests I’ll see what I can do! Have a great day and god bless! (I know that Joker obviously isn’t related to marvel or mcoc but I thought I’d include it anyway)

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Wow, you're pretty damn good!
    Been using the lockdown to up my piano playing skills as well.
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

I used to be very much into my art but I dropped it and so haven’t done any for a few years until lockdown gave me the opportunity to improve again, I hope you enjoy perhaps.

Been using the lockdown to up my piano playing skills as well.

Funny enough, I've been trying to get into both during this lockdown! Although I practice my piano a lot more than my drawing. Amazing work OP!

@Kill_Grey4112 thats great, in all that’s bad that’s been going on, it’s the little things that we can hold onto.

Yeah, truth to that. Better to learn some useful skills instead of wasting away at home, lol
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Been using the lockdown to put my comic ideas into writing. I can actually see the difficulty in creating a whole new world with it's own unique biomes

I'm still not confident enough to post a link to it but those who've seen it, apparently like it 😟
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

Thanks @RU11011 There’s so much stuff on YouTube for both if you’re interested and if I can help you at all, give me a shout, more than happy to help if I can.

Thanks for your offer! I'm still waiting on some sort of keyboard, as I'm currently playing piano on my laptop.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    I’ve been using lockdown to...

*checks notes*

Grind arena.

But those are some amazing drawings OP, seriously impressive
    RU11011 said:

Thanks @RU11011 There’s so much stuff on YouTube for both if you’re interested and if I can help you at all, give me a shout, more than happy to help if I can.

Thanks for your offer! I'm still waiting on some sort of keyboard, as I'm currently playing piano on my laptop.
    Lol, I've been in that sort of position before, definitely not a fun experience. Used to play on my iPad but always needed to make purchases to still get a suboptimal experience 😔
    Until I got my (basically low budget) piano, then a world of opportunities suddenly opened up to me! YouTube helps out a lot, so I've been getting some little tips here and there on the topic without paying any extra money for now. You can actually get a good 61-key electric piano for less than 200 dollars @RU11011 you're gonna love it!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    only thing i've done during lockdown is play mcoc and get worse at everything that I used to be decent at.
  • iRanjaniRanjan Posts: 64
    Awesome brother! It makes me realise how much I used to draw, paint and read before I got into playing this game. Now I grind and grind all day long and I still don't have many key champs... I keep hoping the next pull will bring me a good one but all I get is Loki, Iron Patriot, groot etc. Tried to rage quit a few times but hope keeps me going in this quicksand of broken dreams
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★

Thanks @Rockypantherx and I mean arena is a must, even so, one thing I’ll be glad of when the lockdown is lifted is not physically being able to spend so long in there, been trying to save for double edge and liquid courage, and seeing as I’m a F2P player arena is the way!

I just recently got them and trust me, arena goes so much quicker. I could never go back. I’m essentially FTP as well. Spent a few pennies here and there