**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Community Discussion: Hacksmith's Arc Reactor Shield

2»

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    o_o said:

Pfff... i'll be impressed when he replicates Guilly 2099's sword and its ability to digitize the human soul.

i wouldn’t put it past him
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

o_o said:

Pfff... i'll be impressed when he replicates Guilly 2099's sword and its ability to digitize the human soul.

i wouldn’t put it past him
    Could be tough to source a demon's spinal cord
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

I am a regular watcher of the guy who supplied the laser (StyroPyro) and as much as I liked the shield, waving the laser like that with 0 eyes protection was very irresponsible. Lasers like that can burn your eyes even by watching the beam, letalone if the beam shined in your eyes.

he had eye protection...
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Civil Warrior has a very beautiful design, despite having a healing block and draining power in the S2, no one uses it missions and also does not want to take the crystals, as it has no potential for damage.
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Can we buff him I got a five star yesterday.
    Seriously though, that guy did a really good job.
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★

In the in game mail the phrase starting with civil warriors shield was used does this mean kabam will be a long term sponsor and we will get to see more creations?

There is alot of potential here. Imagine Aegon's iso belt or Guillotine 2099's sword.
  • Options
    Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★
    man hacksmiths are awesome! love what these guys do....

Great to see you sponsoring them and commissioning them to make the shield. great idea and i love it.
    i would love to see more in the future!!!!

now just imagine if they could shrink the power supply for the laser and make it all fit on the shield......

can't wait to see these guys get done with the Iron Man Suit..... looking really good so far......

hey kabam... in your support of these guys why don't you create a hacksmith logo profile pic?
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Well MCOC is evolving
  • Options
    JacksonHJacksonH Posts: 7
    Too bad civil warrior is garbage. Hope they change that..
  • Options
    BlasterFaceBlasterFace Posts: 6
    o_o said:

Lol then you be running for the hills
  • Options
    RoKoPlayzzzRoKoPlayzzz Posts: 242
    Bruh...people who can code and create these type of things, I envy because this is just awesome!