**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Used awakening Gem on Human torch and he never gets flame on again, max sig too

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★
So I am really regretting using this Gem on him and sig stones. It seems to do nothing. I use flame on and even by the end of the run he never gets another charge. From what it sayd Iit should be guaranteed after about 3 fights. what am I missing it seems to not even work as explained. Do I have to be using him on every fight to get the chance to get another charge?

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Yes, have to use him on fights for the chance of regaining the charge
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 750 ★★★
    You never really have a full path to use him on and I typlically save it for a mystic boss.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    My max sig torch gets it back every other fight, but you have to use him
    Solswerd said:

Wow. I really wish this was explained better in the description. It says nothing about that and now seems like a complete waste.

The strange part is that the description for his signature ability before it is unlocked actually is much clearer:

"Human Torch is able to regain his Persistent Charge when he enters a fight."

That description is much clearer than the description you get once hte signature ability is unlocked.
    Yeah really. I didn't even read it beforehand because it usually tells you nothing so didn't bother. Just looked on AuntM.ai
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Wow. I really wish this was explained better in the description. It says nothing about that and now seems like a complete waste.

It says fight start, this means with torch, not someone else. I think it’s clear enough, even thought it could be a little clearer.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★

So I am really regretting using this Gem on him and sig stones. It seems to do nothing. I use flame on and even by the end of the run he never gets another charge. From what it sayd Iit should be guaranteed after about 3 fights. what am I missing it seems to not even work as explained. Do I have to be using him on every fight to get the chance to get another charge?

Yeah, his sig sucks.
    edited July 2020

It says fight start, this means with torch, not someone else. I think it’s clear enough, even thought it could be a little clearer.
    No, It just says. FIght Start

• Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★

Always check Auntm.ai
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Um, yep, that’s what I said?
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited July 2020

I always use him to fight regen champs & prefer to use him without nova flame to get more incinerate.

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

When the game says something happens for a champ at fight start, it means when that character is fighting. For example, this from domino:

At the start of the fight, opponents lose 222 Critical Rating and Domino gains the same amount.

The opponent only loses the critical rating if domino is the one fighting
    Lormif said:

When the game says something happens for a champ at fight start, it means when that character is fighting. For example, this from domino:

At the start of the fight, opponents lose 222 Critical Rating and Domino gains the same amount.

The opponent only loses the critical rating if domino is the one fighting
    Yeah, Why don't they say it the same as the did with Domino. Got lazy? lol. Just the words Fight Start..