**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

It would be very nice if halloween kabam made marvel zombies

It would be very interesting

Comments

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    While this would be cool. Narrative wise that is gonna have a few issues
  • While this would be cool. Narrative wise that is gonna have a few issues

It is good 👍
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Which characters would they add?
  • Which characters would they add?

Avengers zombie
  • frunderfrunder Posts: 63
    I love this! Good idea bro.
  • I have been hoping for this. Marvel zombies are amazing and it would be such a cool thing to add!
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
    Personally I was hoping for morbius / night stalkers event. But w that movie pushed to ‘21 who knows.

Blackheart would be a nice add too.
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    A new Halloween exclusive side event game mode where you fight zombified versions of champions, one after another, until you run out health would be amazing. Cant think of any other way to adapt a swarm type of game mode into mcoc, but I think this would capture the experience pretty well if it was high risk and high reward. Something like x number of zombiefied champions until zombiefied boss and then you can either push into the next swarm or back out and collect.
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    Or the Howling Commandos.
  • tdtfugcyrdtdtfugcyrd Posts: 35
    It would be totally awesome
    Maybe Kabam should make totally new characters and I mean creat a zombie version of a few characters that are already in game with completely different utility set and specials animation that would make it more interesting maybe add new spooky related character like the howling commandos