**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Season 19: Updates to Path Identities and New Nodes! [ June 30]

1404142434446»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    walkerdog said:

We have seen a LOT less screenshots of lopsided wars in the last 2 wars, and the biggest have been from 1-2 BG wars which were always goofy anyway bc of the smaller pool to pull from.

We're running 2 BGs. No discrepancies. We just saw a 20 Mil to 1 Mil posted.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

walkerdog said:

We have seen a LOT less screenshots of lopsided wars in the last 2 wars, and the biggest have been from 1-2 BG wars which were always goofy anyway bc of the smaller pool to pull from.

That was a new alliance starting out at a zero war rating.. They will reach their appropriate tier just like everyone else. A new alliance should start at the bottom and work their way up. Your parents failed at teaching you that lesson. Life must be a real slap in the face to you in general. I feel sorry for you.

My alliance, who finished Silver 3 last season, just beat an alliance who finished Plat 3 last season. The ratings will balance out and be fair even though you're too blind to see it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    -sixate- said:

walkerdog said:

That was a new alliance starting out at a zero war rating.. They will reach their appropriate tier just like everyone else. A new alliance should start at the bottom and work their way up. Your parents failed at teaching you that lesson. Life must be a real slap in the face to you in general. I feel sorry for you.

My alliance, who finished Silver 3 last season, just beat an alliance who finished Plat 3 last season. The ratings will balance out and be fair even though you're too blind to see it.
    They faced that Match because this system was put into place too abruptly, and that is a Match that should have never taken place.