**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wish Crystal Cost

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
Let's say kabam release a five star wish crystal with 5 champs from each class that you could choose. What could be the cost in 5* shards? I'm guessing 20 to 30 k shards maybe?

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    20-25k shards
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    I think 20-30 K is a good estimate
    When are dual class five star crystals coming by the way?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Mike439 said:

manan_44 said:

When are dual class five star crystals coming by the way?

Pretty sure the announcement said end of July/early August.
    Thats their estimate if they arent any delays coming
    I hope they make it 20-25 K shards. 30 is indeed a lot but at least you will get the champion you like
    @Mike 439 so the crystals are coming with the next update i guess
  • Noodes_Noodes_ Posts: 113
    The example they gave was a Cav Crystal. Something tells me they won’t make a 5* Wish Crystal available for shards. Sounds more like a cash offer to me. The sneaky thing about a Cav Crystal is also that the rarity isn’t guaranteed—you may get a champ you want but as a 3*
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    I hope they don't charge 1k shards per champion, making it 30k.
    25k should be enough. 20k is ideal.
  • Air98Air98 Posts: 81 ★★
    I'd pay 20k shards for that crystal. For 30k I'd probably pass.
    I think the crystal would be for uncollected and cavalier summoners only.
    I just hope the crystal costs less than 30 k shards