**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LOL Rewards Buff

Hi Kabam,

Will there any buff in LOL rewards?
Can we atleast have 5* LOL Nexus crystal or Gold added to LOL completion and exploration?

Please.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lol, for the millionth thread!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I’m wil be find if ther add gold anything aside of gold is a no no
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Yeah it’s kinda just dead content not worth exploring nowadays unless u got aegon
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Give it another year and I guarantee we'll have a thread like this, but it'll be asking for Variants 1-4 to have buffed rewards. Mark my words.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Give it another year and I guarantee we'll have a thread like this, but it'll be asking for Variants 1-4 to have buffed rewards. Mark my words.

I'd love for them to bring out another level of variant in like a year or two, with 6* based rank ups. I know it won't happen though variants are at set level. All I can see is after X amount of variants they switch to the next level for X amount of whatever they're called
    Which is essentially what they did with RoL to LoL to AoL. But instead of people wanting to progress to get to the AoL level of rewards, they want LoL rewards to be buffed because they're not as relevant as the newer content, but they disregard the time of when the content released. It'd be like asking for act 4 and 5 rewards to be buffed up because act 6 is out and 7 is coming. The progression in the game has sped up far too much IMO. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it should be like it was 4-5 years ago where it took forever to get 4 and 5 stars, but it's crazy when you see accounts with 6* that haven't even hit level 40 yet and haven't completed act 4.

Sorry went on a rant but it just really.... Irks me.