**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6/3 Tech Options

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
Who to r3? The dilemma is that Mysterio and Sentinel are already at r2. Warlock is sitting at 6/1 because I already have a max sig 5/65. If Warlock was at r2, he would be the obvious choice for me, but it’s a lot of resources to take him all the way up to r3 from where he currently sits.

So who to r3?

6/3 Tech Options 18 votes

Warlock (unawakened)
88%
BrokenRookiieMother_FlerkenNichj99KRANꓘBonzodavidKing_Leo321PyrdaStellanMCOCHazzaŘïdđhįmodishika123ShenkGr8TonyStarkPrincenayarwYeetusTheFoetus 16 votes
Mysterio (unawakened)
11%
Doctor_Strange19MrGreek 2 votes
Sentinel (unawakened)
0%
Wait to awaken one of them
0%

Comments

• MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Warlock (unawakened)
    Warlock is amazing. Even though you have a 5/65, having a r3 is also nice. It also means you can bring one into war and another into questing content/AQ. The higher attack and health from a r3 increases his potential uses in war as well. He also doesn’t need to be awakened, and is the least dependent on his awakened ability in comparison to sentinel and Mysterio, which is a huge plus for 6* champs.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Hazzalec1 said:

Warlock is amazing. Even though you have a 5/65, having a r3 is also nice. It also means you can bring one into war and another into questing content/AQ. The higher attack and health from a r3 increases his potential uses in war as well. He also doesn’t need to be awakened, and is the least dependent on his awakened ability in comparison to sentinel and Mysterio, which is a huge plus for 6* champs.

That’s pretty much sums up how I feel. If Mysterio was awakened I’d be very tempted to go there, out of those three I felt that he scaled up the best.