**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Labrynth bugged

I’m in the middle of initial LOL run and I’m at War machine and I’ve had the enrage timer change twice with the EXACT same character. One fight I’ll have the extended enrage then I’ll die, revive and I’ll go in and it’ll be the shortened enrage. Something is going on and no one is saying anything informative about it and I’m just wasting items and units wondering if I’ll have the extended enrage or not THIS FIGHT even though I had it using the same champ vs same opponent 30 seconds before

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    What champion are you using?
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    It's due to the health your character has, I think.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    And without any info, no one will be able to help you here
  • MetalJakeMetalJake Posts: 343 ★★

What more Info do u need. I had extended enrage with 4/55 guilly99 with an attack synergy for 90% of my run so far... randomly I’ll revive, go back in and I’ll have shortened enrage. Die then go back in and it’ll be extended again

I’ve never heard that. I’ve always been told it’s based on base attack

• 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    MetalJake said:

I’ve never heard that. I’ve always been told it’s based on base attack

Yeah I believe it takes into account both health and base attack. Though i thought it was max health, not starting health
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Did you have attack boosts on?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Something is wrong as neither health nor attack boosts have anything to do with the timer.. it is only based on your base attack after synergies

Boosts do have an effect. Many people used attack boosts to make attack rating go above the 2k attack needed to extend the enrage timer with their 4* champs originally.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Haji_Saab said:

Something is wrong as neither health nor attack boosts have anything to do with the timer.. it is only based on your base attack after synergies

Boosts do have an effect. Many people used attack boosts to make attack rating go above the 2k attack needed to extend the enrage timer with their 4* champs originally.
    No boost do not work arund that enrage time if it ever did it was a bug and has ben fixed because when I’m done my first lol run with a 4 star sl and I’m use bost and it didn’t work as u said and that is 3 year ago
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    To clarify because some wrong info here. Boosts do not affect the enrage time, also health should not affect the enrage timer either. Health can affect the opponents attack though.
    To be honest I have no clue why he's seeing different timers but shouldn't be related to boosts or his health.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    It's because of rank 4 champion. You need antman,yellow jacket or magneto and cyclops synergy.

I have tried and boosts really don't help with enrage I don't know why because they are not champions natural base attack maybe that's why.

But use synergy or use Suicides.

It's because of rank 4 champion. You need antman,yellow jacket or magneto and cyclops synergy.

I have tried and boosts really don't help with enrage I don't know why because they are not champions natural base attack maybe that's why.

Sucide doesn’t help either only synergy help
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Haji_Saab said:

Boosts have no effect on enrage. It’s all about base attack.

OP which attack team are you using?
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    MetalJake said:

What more Info do u need. I had extended enrage with 4/55 guilly99 with an attack synergy for 90% of my run so far... randomly I’ll revive, go back in and I’ll have shortened enrage. Die then go back in and it’ll be extended again
    What’s your full attack team? How have you got to 90% attack synergy?
    Gamer said:

Sucide doesn’t help either only synergy help
    @Gamer True,I wasn't sure. Because in labrynth boosted base attack don't count I didn't knew that even Suicides won't count.

I’m using 4/55 g99 with suicides
    I’m using g99+ Mephisto attack synergy. Nury quake and shehulk. Fury and shehulk are 5/65. Rest are 4/55s
    Metal Jake use this team. Guillotine 2099(Ant-Man, Yellowjacket, Yellowjacket ,Ant-Man). You can replace one synergy with magik Counter if you want to.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    If he done up to wm with extended something is wrong 100%

Metal Jake use this team. Guillotine 2099(Ant-Man, Yellowjacket, Yellowjacket ,Ant-Man). You can replace one synergy with magik Counter if you want to.

The first 6 fights I had the extended enrage. Then it started giving it and randomly taking it away. My teams fine. I have attack synergy’s already on my team
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Well if you go back into the fight, record some video or take some screenshots. I don't think it's possible for a 4/55 to get the extended rage timer.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

Well if you go back into the fight, record some video or take some screenshots. I don't think it's possible for a 4/55 to get the extended rage timer.

Not only is it possible but it's worked like that for years. Base attack + attack from synergy should be above 2000. That's the only thing that matters to get extended enrage timer. Nothing else should affect it. At least, that's how LOL has always worked.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    For example, Stark Spidey on his own doesn't get extended enrage timer but add Vulture into the team and you get extended enrage timer.

What is happening to the OP is an anomaly. I hope the Kabam support can help.

Wrong. There’s can with synergy but need to be the old there Hav more act like YJ ant man ect u wil ikow that’s b