**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

and next months champions are...

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Air Walker and DRAGON MAN! HECK YEAH!

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

Could be Fin Fang Foom instead

Its definitely dragon man.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

also, kinda disappointed in no cosmic ghost rider (sorry @KDSuperFlash10 ) but Dragon Man makes up for that

I was really hoping for Cosmic Ghost Rider. Since he was easily the most wanted champ for this month being a Herald of a Galactus and all, it's a bit of a disappointment that he's not getting released, but tbh I'm really exciting about these 2 champs because anything Galactus-related is awesome in my book.
    Yeah, and Air Walker is pretty cool. At max strength he can go toe-to-toe with Thing so
    Yeah. What I'm really hoping for is some insane synergy between the 4 Heralds (Silver Surfer, Terrax, Air-Walker, Dragon Man) that makes them all awesome (Makes Silver Surfer insane especially).
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

also, kinda disappointed in no cosmic ghost rider (sorry @KDSuperFlash10 ) but Dragon Man makes up for that

I was really hoping for Cosmic Ghost Rider. Since he was easily the most wanted champ for this month being a Herald of a Galactus and all, it's a bit of a disappointment that he's not getting released, but tbh I'm really exciting about these 2 champs because anything Galactus-related is awesome in my book.
    Yeah, and Air Walker is pretty cool. At max strength he can go toe-to-toe with Thing so
    Yeah. What I'm really hoping for is some insane synergy between the 4 Heralds (Silver Surfer, Terrax, Air-Walker, Dragon Man) that makes them all awesome (Makes Silver Surfer insane especially).
    It would just be so awesome to get a fifth herald and run the Heralds of Galactus team in quests. Also, don’t think Dragon Man is a herald, rather an Android brought to life by Diablo.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Air walker is the 3rd herald...dragon man has no connection to galactus but connection to FF4 and diablo.

Secondly we dont know how many heralds are coming or how long this galactus plotline is gonna be going on
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Air walker is the 3rd herald...dragon man has no connection to galactus but connection to FF4 and diablo.

Secondly we dont know how many heralds are coming or how long this galactus plotline is gonna be going on
    Considering theres like 10+ heralds with more every year and there HAS to always be a Galactus even if the current one dies......limitless possibilities lol.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Considering theres like 10+ heralds with more every year and there HAS to always be a Galactus even if the current one dies......limitless possibilities lol.
    Damn lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

RU11011 said:

Oh yeah, Air-Walker... And Dragon Man... I totally know these guys!

yeah it's that guy who uh... walks on air and the guy who was bitten by a radioactive dragon. duh
    Herald of Galactus from Xander, and an android brought to life by Diablo
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man has superhuman resistance to injury but is vulnerable to intense cold and ultrasonic frequencies.

Tech class?

Oh I didn't know that about Dragon Man. I watched Lagacy's video and he mentioned that Dragon Man has a connection to Diablo, so I really hope there's a synergy between them that will give Diablo unlimited potions or some infinite persistent charge synergy like the one between Sabre/Sasquatch this month. That would be huge for Diablo.

Manup456 said:

So many awesome marvel characters missing in the game and we get these 🤦🏻‍♂️

the past 6+ months have all been build up for galactus. Almost every month these is a character that is somehow related to F4/galactus
    how are black widow and red guardian and tigra and hit-monkey and guardian and sasquatch related to galactus
    Markjv81 said:

Hopefully Diablo will get a synergy to actually make him decent now.

Infinite potions
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★

Markjv81 said:

Hopefully Diablo will get a synergy to actually make him decent now.

Infinite potions
    That would be game breaking.
    Maybe +1 for each potion
  • RDQMRDQM Posts: 19
    As a comic fan, im excited for these upcoming champs. Though air walker IMO is one of the weakest heralds, his relationship with galactus is what makes him iinteresting.

But on the downside, because of the build up for galactus and more f4 related champs released, it would seem that Kabam has totally forgotten about the spiderverse. Or is there any licensing issues? If september is prof x month it looks like we’re not getting any spiderverse characters this year!

😎
  • RDQM said:

As a comic fan, im excited for these upcoming champs. Though air walker IMO is one of the weakest heralds, his relationship with galactus is what makes him iinteresting.

But on the downside, because of the build up for galactus and more f4 related champs released, it would seem that Kabam has totally forgotten about the spiderverse. Or is there any licensing issues? If september is prof x month it looks like we’re not getting any spiderverse characters this year!

😎

To be fair we do have a good amount of spider related champs
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Manup456 said:

So many awesome marvel characters missing in the game and we get these 🤦🏻‍♂️

the past 6+ months have all been build up for galactus. Almost every month these is a character that is somehow related to F4/galactus
    how are black widow and red guardian and tigra and hit-monkey and guardian and sasquatch related to galactus
    BW and RG were promo for the movie. Guardian and Sasqautch were bc july 1st was canda day. As for hit monkey and tigra, I'm not sure. Also, I said almost every month