**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Login compensation

Hawk_1999Hawk_1999 Posts: 13
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Do you wat compensation for todays login issue

Login compensation 366 votes

Yes
96%
NoobeeustlhLloyd_NabbitKpatrixHatshipuhVdh2008Jh_DezRagamugginGunnerMcord11758Time_to_clobberthetaman23SBundyBearVinCastlevd016Spidey076DeeparviCELEZEGolden_GuardianBDLHLo4eath 353 votes
No
3%
superunknown012ImpulseDarkestDestroyerChrisA_Noob_Is1stakMGal9991NeaekLewisTheLlamaAcazMixokilagistroySpeedbumpOesername123 13 votes

Comments

• Mjs_99Mjs_99 Posts: 7
    edited June 2017
    Yes
    Obviously YES.
    This **** ruined my arena run for voodoo.

• Hawk_1999Hawk_1999 Posts: 13
    Yes
    To me it was sl arena
  • No
    Depends if it affects progress then certainly but if it is on a cool down day or doesn't affect progress in AQ and AW then compensation should be at Kabam discretion same as any normal service provider
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Yes
    Everyone want compensation
    Yes
    Depends if it affects progress then certainly but if it is on a cool down day or doesn't affect progress in AQ and AW then compensation should be at Kabam discretion same as any normal service provider
    Today is aw and vodoo arena man it affects progress
  • penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    Yes
    Hell yes losing precious time to get voodoo
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Yes
    Looks like it affects only Android users :neutral:
    Yes
    Im sure these no votes either dont run arenas or they dont have the problem
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    Yes
    If half your alliance is Android based, then iOS users are affected too. Android users can't help in War or score points for Alliance events or press help.
    Yes
    Yeah and duel skirmish is going on too everyone knows duels are mandatory in most alliances
    Yes
    Indeed, just saying that EVERYONE is affected in some way.
    Yes
    Schapenkop wrote: »
    Indeed, just saying that EVERYONE is affected in some way.

You cannot be more right I agree completely
  • wweroh02wweroh02 Posts: 12
    Yes
    **** yes.its causing us arenas and wastage of quests energy .they better give a 4* vodoo now
    Yes
    #Covfefe
  • kron911kron911 Posts: 8
    Yes
    this error is ssly messing with arena grinders... kabam didnt blessed me with sl and this was ky chance and they messed up that too.. crux is they only messed with "some" players and not all... fix it soon or more rage will be there :(
    Yes
    kron911 wrote: »
    this error is ssly messing with arena grinders... kabam didnt blessed me with sl and this was ky chance and they messed up that too.. crux is they only messed with "some" players and not all... fix it soon or more rage will be there :(

@Kabam Miike
  • NieNie Posts: 1
    Yes
    Absolutely yes, losing time for the arena, aw...
  • Yes
    I agree it's ridiculous, I'm a fairly new player currently in intermediate brackets for arenas but I work full time so have to get in as many rounds as possible. I woke really early today so I could get at least 3 rounds in before work later on, I'm going for voodoo but looks like I'll have to wave goodbye to that then!
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    Yes

There is ALWAYS something going on in this game. That's the whole point of it. The only time it doesn't affect progress is when servers go down at the same time as scheduled maintenance.
  • Que pasa que no puedo entrar despues de la ultima actualizacion?? Ya van para dos horas
    Yes
    I'm on the verge of just quiting cold turkey, but then I want my money back!
  • Yes
    My biggest issue is that this has been going on for hours and it has even attempted to be addressed by Kabam or admin. This came with no warning and is ridiculous that it's still going on.
  • mad410mad410 Posts: 39
    edited June 2017
    Yes
    Really bad timing, AW and Voodoo, good luck with the "riots" kabam ;-)
    Yes
    if it affected all players i would be fine as long as they want.. but my friends are going for sl arena and there i am clicking stupid reload button.. kabam its my peak time if you dont know.. (p. s*i was seriously happy with the new update but seriously? seatin was right *)
    Yes
    THAT is the biggest issuee, Kabam's radio silence. How hard is it to get someone to post "We've read your posts and we're looking into it"?
  • Robmula1Robmula1 Posts: 1
    Yes
    Messing up war with my alliance this, game been having issues for days now
  • messmess Posts: 38
    Yes
    some ppl dont have this issue and can play normally
  • NeroNero Posts: 4
    Yes
    If i cant get DV, i will quit the game!
  • Crousie_boi11Crousie_boi11 Posts: 4
    Yes
    We are in the middle of a war as well as arena... this is ridiculous, and this isn't the first time we have been messed around with
  • Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    edited June 2017
    Yes
    Given the fact that i'm on beginners bracket and i HAVE to be at least rank 50 to get the Featured champion and make extra efforts to grind 400K a day This will get me very behind in the arena so yes i want a compensation, wouldn't mind a 4* venom tho :p
This discussion has been closed.