**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Loading screen pictures

Is there somewhere I can find images of all the loading screens the game has ever had?

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Can probably find something on twitter or facebook, this would be very intersting to see how loading screens evolved.
  • relliKraDrelliKraD Posts: 43
    I've been looking around, but can't find much from the really early days, and the stuff I have found is so scattered around its hard to tell what order they go in, or what was an actual loading screen rather than just some mcoc art work.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I think your source will be to see it in YouTube and screen grab.

I think your source will be to see it in YouTube and screen grab.

Would you happen to know of any YouTube channels that have videos dating back to the start of the game? I can't find any the only channels I follow didn't start that early.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Try this. About 400+ videos from the beginning.

wbangcaHD

https://youtu.be/o4KV4IaornI
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    You mean the artwork?? its somewhere on forums . cant remember where. i think its the hone page then artwork or something
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    I’ve just realised something in the above video. I think you used to be able to push opponents back far enough to light intercept their mediums. Funny looking back on the original release of the game though.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Try this. About 400+ videos from the beginning.

wbangcaHD

https://youtu.be/o4KV4IaornI

the game looks so different now. Its amazing how much it has advanced in 5 years
    After loads of Google searches and watching dozens of YouTube videos I found almost all of what I was looking for. Starting with 2016 I've been putting some stuff together.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-BRC8lhxIlM
    Keep an eye out for years 2017-2019 coming soon