**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sasquatch

13»

Comments

• Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    Unyonface said:

Disagree all you want, at 350k health or isn't a cakewalk to take him out in Canadian and like I said the rewards are horrible for that...

His not too tough. Take him down and move on.

https://youtu.be/9jC7mVJb8o4
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    Rabanga said:

Unyonface said:

I'm sorry but the rewards for beating the Sasquatch are garbage, especially for Canadian and Epic level. Next time if they implement an ambush character, they need to give better rewards than the measly amount of gold.....

Fight him in the lower tiers for the solo rewards. If you get ambushed in the canadian tier, back out and restart the path. Its not like it cost you energy.
    I don't have a problem beating him in Canadian, I just feel like 426 gold for beating him is lame, that's all.
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Unyonface said:

Rabanga said:

Unyonface said:

I'm sorry but the rewards for beating the Sasquatch are garbage, especially for Canadian and Epic level. Next time if they implement an ambush character, they need to give better rewards than the measly amount of gold.....

Fight him in the lower tiers for the solo rewards. If you get ambushed in the canadian tier, back out and restart the path. Its not like it cost you energy.
    I don't have a problem beating him in Canadian, I just feel like 426 gold for beating him is lame, that's all.
    But why do you need extra rewards for something that requires minimal effort? Sure, they could be better, but it's nothing to really complain about.
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★

Unyonface said:

Rabanga said:

Unyonface said:

But why do you need extra rewards for something that requires minimal effort? Sure, they could be better, but it's nothing to really complain about.
    What part of "I feel" is a complaint? It's an opinion, my opinion. Complaining would be me saying that I have to use revives to just get 426 gold and it's not fair. As more ambushes occur, it isn't a fight that requires minimal effort, it's a nuisance for those 426 gold if anything. Sure we get great rewards for basically free, but having to encounter Sasquatch more and more should render something more than 426 gold...
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Facing a strong Sasquatch over and over will make you a more skilled player.

Just don't give up.

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Unyonface said:

Unyonface said:

Rabanga said:

Unyonface said:

What part of "I feel" is a complaint? It's an opinion, my opinion. Complaining would be me saying that I have to use revives to just get 426 gold and it's not fair. As more ambushes occur, it isn't a fight that requires minimal effort, it's a nuisance for those 426 gold if anything. Sure we get great rewards for basically free, but having to encounter Sasquatch more and more should render something more than 426 gold...
    First of all, an opinion can be a complaint. For example, "I don't like the Sasquatch ambush". That's a complaint and an opinion.
    But why should we get anything for the Sasquatch fight if it's avoidable? I hate that it's avoidable, but if it truly is avoidable, Kabam don't really need to add any reward on top of that.