**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bored Fighting with Sasquatch

Guys I'm literally bored fighting him over and over again. Ive beaten him many times
After Week 3 ,sasquatch invade like in every route in all difficulties. Fights are pretty long especially in canadian difficulty. I have learned how to beat him after many fights in canadian difficulty, lol. But the thing is it took so much time to beat him and he keep showing in every path. Many times i bored , like how many time will he show up and i have to fight him to go through...
Are you guys bored too ?

Comments

• TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 29
    This is annoying! After barely see him in week 1 and 2, now he is on every damn path in week 3!

Please, can you not go from 1 extreme to the other? I feel like now it's either black or white, with every decision imputed...
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    TheHorror said:

This is annoying! After barely see him in week 1 and 2, now he is on every damn path in week 3!

Please, can you not go from 1 extreme to the other? I feel like now it's either black or white, with every decision imputed...

Havent seen him yet in canadian didnt show up on the non noded path 🙄🙄
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I mean each week is supposed to get harder in terms of difficulty, so it would be logical to amp up the ambush rate.
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320

I mean each week is supposed to get harder in terms of difficulty, so it would be logical to amp up the ambush rate.

Beating him isn't really hard but time consuming and boring
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 989 ★★★★

Guys I'm literally bored fighting him over and over again. Ive beaten him many times
    After Week 3 ,sasquatch invade like in every route in all difficulties. Fights are pretty long especially in canadian difficulty. I have learned how to beat him after many fights in canadian difficulty, lol. But the thing is it took so much time to beat him and he keep showing in every path. Many times i bored , like how many time will he show up and i have to fight him to go through...
    Are you guys bored too ?

Yea i have experienced the same thing! First 2 weeks the ambush was very rare but in this week i got ambushed in each and every run!
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

Weeks 1-2: More Sasquatch!
    Week 3: Less Sasquatch!

make up your dang mind people

Lol people always ask for more reward but kabam didn't give isnt it frustrating to have him in every path
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I understand that people weren't getting ambushes in the first two weeks

But honestly, I've only done epic and Canadian 100% for week 3 and I've been ambushed in all runs except like two. Kinda annoying ngl. The fight isn't hard its just exhausting
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    The more we complain the more likely is Kabam to lower the Sasquatch encounters so keep posting :)
  • PathanSalarPathanSalar Posts: 24
    What i do is leave the quest and play again if sasquatch ambushes, in week 1 and 2 he came like 2 to 3 times max in whole exploration. But in this week i had to leave and replay like 7 to 8 times to just do 4-5 paths.
    Honestly playing that whole path again iseasier than defeating 50k sasquatch.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    I had the same feeling during the mole man events. I like the currency based side events a lot better.

It's exhausting, so it can be interpreted as being more difficult since you have to do more this time around. A marathon is difficult because it's exhausting.

I had the same feeling during the mole man events. I like the currency based side events a lot better.

Yeah, I really don't like grindy SQ, and I'd much rather have the currency ones or the Rifts. IK a lot of people hate the Rifts, but they're fun for me.

What i do is leave the quest and play again if sasquatch ambushes, in week 1 and 2 he came like 2 to 3 times max in whole exploration. But in this week i had to leave and replay like 7 to 8 times to just do 4-5 paths.

But with me, even if i leave and redo he's keep showing. At the end i have to fight him and beat him

Yeah, I really don't like grindy SQ, and I'd much rather have the currency ones or the Rifts. IK a lot of people hate the Rifts, but they're fun for me.
    I loved rifts, they were literally the best side quest. Never had problem in that quest

It's exhausting, so it can be interpreted as being more difficult since you have to do more this time around. A marathon is difficult because it's exhausting.
    Yes, its really exhausting
    JessieS said:

The more we complain the more likely is Kabam to lower the Sasquatch encounters so keep posting :)

I don't think, he's probably enjoying it.

Me too

But with me, even if i leave and redo he's keep showing. At the end i have to fight him and beat him
    I mean at least Kabam is doing something right. Unpopular opinion, but I don't like it when people quit out of the quest in order to skip the fight. Now the chance of encountering him is higher, which means even if you do quit out, thee chances that you'll encounter him again are high, and I'm fine with that.

I mean at least Kabam is doing something right. Unpopular opinion, but I don't like it when people quit out of the quest in order to skip the fight. Now the chance of encountering him is higher, which means even if you do quit out, thee chances that you'll encounter him again are high, and I'm fine with that.
    But still, they should do something more interesting with that. Fighting again and again is just boring. Who would fight the same champ again and again in order to go further and sometimes i just don't feel to play.

But still, they should do something more interesting with that. Fighting again and again is just boring. Who would fight the same champ again and again in order to go further and sometimes i just don't feel to play.
    That's the structure of this event. There's usually 3 types of SQs. RNG, grindy, or skill-based.

RNG: Rifts
    Grindy: This month's
    Skill-based: Labs, Danger Rooms

Kabam kind of rotate around these 3 main types. It's just that this month we got a grindy SQ.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Funny. Plenty of us complained about how boring and grindy the entire mole man quest was and how it's terrible design. Way more people hold it up as some amazing SQ. Now that there's a fight that takes more than 10 sec on it, it's all of a sudden bad design. This design has always been bad, now it's just bad and longer. Enjoy.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I kind of wish they just stuck sasquatch on every path honestly. Then all the people who just keeps backing out to get around him wouldn't be able to
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Week 1 I had to run an extra zone almost 30 times to get a third Sasquatch just for the mission. This week probably 8 out of 20 so far had him