**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are people finding the wars worth doing anymore? We aren't! And so do many other alliances!

Morpheus123Morpheus123 Posts: 7
edited July 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
War rewards need improvement. Must add potions to the every day war rewards. Also I don't see any point from spending AQ rewards in War and even more! We are burned and tired Kabam! You need to fix this new war system and do overhaul!

Mix Master node need changes
Most of new mini bosses nodes in tier5 are insane
The flow tactic didn't get the required attention
Reflection stun mini boss node need changes
Rage mini boss node needs to be nurfed
49 mini boss node need removal of incineration
Path5 second section (interception to remove protection) and node 39 need changes.

I don't know should we bring immune to incineration champions in war attack or power control? Immune to poison/bleed or high damage output champion? You actually need 4-5 champions in your attack team to be able to finish this war map. You can't get single or couple of champions to do all of these new buffed up nodes!!

Without the necessary changes and Kabam listen to our voices, more people and alliances will be quitting wars and probably the whole game!

Regards,
Morpheus

Comments

• HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    I agree to those changes. Overall the new map is terrible specially from tier5 and above
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't say we're ready to quit, but we're back at Tier 6 from Tier 7, and Mixmaster is the one my guys have the most trouble with in the other BG. It's just about getting used to a different play style.
  • RollexRollex Posts: 9
    That changes is completely ruined AW as daily event... And yes! it is a daily event. Isn’t? But you have to collect and spend much more revives and heal potions... and buffs and... everything. Much more! It’s not have to be comparable with special events. Rewards is absolutely not worth of that expenses.
    You clearly can see how many players stop playing the game, how many alliances broken. How many people just said f**** Kabam. Thousands and thousands! I’m absolutely have no idea about top tier alliances what they think about updates. But a lot mid tier an experienced players very disappointed. What is the clue? Why you make this one awesome daily event, to most hateful event? Why?
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    It was a challenge, now my alliance is rising above. We’re getting used to it.

Get gud.
    Falls from tier 4 -5 to 8-9 and go up again is not a experience or challenge, it’s just a change in difficulty.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Rollex said:

That changes is completely ruined AW as daily event... And yes! it is a daily event. Isn’t? But you have to collect and spend much more revives and heal potions... and buffs and... everything. Much more! It’s not have to be comparable with special events. Rewards is absolutely not worth of that expenses.
    You clearly can see how many players stop playing the game, how many alliances broken. How many people just said f**** Kabam. Thousands and thousands! I’m absolutely have no idea about top tier alliances what they think about updates. But a lot mid tier an experienced players very disappointed. What is the clue? Why you make this one awesome daily event, to most hateful event? Why?

1. No one forced you to spend on revives and heal potions.
    2. Where did you get your data from players saying and doing that?

Most of the “‘Mid tier” you are talking about aren’t even “mid tier”. They’re in the “low tier” thinking that they’re “mid tier” because they rank high on a broken matchmaking system.
    1. That exactly right. Nobody forced and nobody spend all revs on. And stuck in one or another unbeatable node leave there all champs.
    2. Many my in-game friends. Most of them played in alliances, who just broke by one reason. At least 20 alls 600 people, are they only one who quit and take a rest till end of 19th season? I don’t think so they’re alone...
    My al also stop playing and people just leave and take a break.
    Well.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Rollex said:

1. That exactly right. Nobody forced and nobody spend all revs on. And stuck in one or another unbeatable node leave there all champs.
    2. Many my in-game friends. Most of them played in alliances, who just broke by one reason. At least 20 alls 600 people, are they only one who quit and take a rest till end of 19th season? I don’t think so they’re alone...
    My al also stop playing and people just leave and take a break.
    Well.

Not anyone’s fault but their own if they can’t stand losing.
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    All they need to do is reduce the item use allowance to 5 items. Or even 3. Then there's no pressure to keep spending resources, the map is as hard for everyone so remains far, and would normalise not finishing the map.
  • SouthfenceSouthfence Posts: 39
    War is rubbish. We mostly try to play for fun pretty low key but the difficulty has been ramped up way too much so we probably won’t bother it just isn’t fun.

Sadly the get gud crowd undermine the issues of average players with their elitist if I can handle it then screw anyone else who can’t attitude. I can handle alot of content but I’m definitely not amazing and I think AW is rubbish and there are alot of players worse than me.

Creating a game mode that no one wants to play is just bad game design. It isn’t the average players fault that the elite crowd have been so successful groomed that they can’t see their addiction and will lap up all the utter bs kabam sends their way.
  • KogmawKogmaw Posts: 2
    edited July 2020
    IMO war is the most anti-fun fighting experience in the game. The matchmaking has completely one sided (we're a 10m alliance facing 20-30m alliances [I know its based on war rating now but it doesn't make facing all 6* w/ our 4^s any easier]). Why do the champs need such a PI boost? Why now just keep the challenging buffs (aegis, immunities, etc) without bumping the health 300%? I'd rather face an 8000 5* with my 5k for a least a chance to win.. but 19000? Can't do it. Its stupid.
  • Morpheus123Morpheus123 Posts: 7
    When ever I message the support, they say put your opinion in the forum! Our opinions are here Kabam. Please listen to players before time is out!

Thanks to everyone.

Morpheus
  • SaielSaiel Posts: 28
    It would be great if kabab could add extra rewards for mvp 1-3 of each wR