**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best way to get iso8

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
Im cavalier, 0 iso
Not playing aw only aq focused.

Is there any act that good and fast for grinding iso, or it'll be faster if i played arena (im not sure though)

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I get ISO from 4* champions, i say grind arena for 4* shards only. It won't take much time I think playing 4 or 5 times in 3 days will be enough. Don't stress yourself into arena, just play relax, in the beginning it will be pain, but soon you will get used to it, it don't waste any time. Because 4* champions are best way to get ISO.

Another thing that you should keep in mind is that open 10 premium crystals at once. Don't open then one by one. When you will grind 4* shards from arena you automatically end up getting premium crystasl shards. Premium crystals are also a very good way to get ISO, just pop all at once.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Opening crystal, specially 4★
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Imran said:

Opening crystal, specially 4★

I dont play aw thats why i cant afford it :(
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    I personally grind in arenas to get phc. And if you dupe even a 2* u get lots iso.
    I think you get more iso from Act 4 .