**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 5* skill champ should I rank up?

SeazSeaz Posts: 29
I have a stack of skill ISOs to spend. My main skill champs are 4* Aegon r5 max sig, 4* Hawkeye r4, and I'm about to r5 4* Gwenpool and 4* Stealthy.

I haven't had great luck with my 5* pulls (literally they're almost all average skill champs). Who would you rank up and why?

Which 5* skill champ should I rank up? 31 votes

Agent Venom
3%
Gr8TonyStark 1 vote
Taskmaster
9%
Giodood_1King_Leo321Doctor_Strange19 3 votes
Massacre
87%
M1k0rinCupidReferencespaceoctopusCiciliatoRamadaAkkarin23EtjamaNichj99Hedrongp87living_legend_1Thicco_ModeCtfz35BerjibsIcy000SpideyFunkolowlevelplayerMaxLeeMathgeek 27 votes
Kingpin
0%

Comments

• buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    None
  • StoNerdStoNerd Posts: 179
    Bench them for now. None of them are good for rankup.
    Also which rank are you planning to move them. What is your current target ?
    If you are planning to spend expiring ISO. Go with Massacre as he do good with synergies.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    None of the above unless you really need one, in which case I’d go massacre.
  • SeazSeaz Posts: 29
    Nice thanks for the heads up on Massacre.

Forgot to mention, heading into Act 5.2, so any useful utility would help.

I think I wouldn't go higher than r2 or r3 on any of these scrubs
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Massacre
    If you have domino and rulk then masacre
    If you have corvus, you are all good against collector. Tell
    Seaz said:

Seaz said:

In that case, max your good damage, power drain (like Hawkeye, vision) dealing 4*s. Lookout few videos on youtube, you will get enough info.
    Save atleast 1k units for revives.

Also share your roaster, community members will suggest good champs as well.
    edited July 2020
    StoNerd said:

Seaz said:

Seaz said:

In that case, max your good damage, power drain (like Hawkeye, vision) dealing 4*s. Lookout few videos on youtube, you will get enough info.

Roster wise I'm pretty ready for the rest of Act 5, just need to get hit less 😅

My mains are 5* r3 Corvus, 4* r5 Corvus awakened, 5* r3 X23, 5* r3 She-hulk, 4* r5 Domino, 4* r5 Void max sig, 4* r5 Warlock, 4* r5 Guillotine 2099, 4* r5 Hawkeye awakened, 4* r5 Morningstar awakened, and 4* r5 Aegon max sig.

My next to rank up are (in no particular order): 4* Gwenpool duped, 4* Hyperion duped, 4* BWCV, 5* Namor, 4* Stealthy, 4* Starky, 4* Vision, 4* Luke Cage duped, 4* Quake, 5* VtD, and 4* HT. Hoping to make Act 5 less stressful!
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Massacre
    He quite good compare the other options there.
    Seaz said:

StoNerd said:

Seaz said:

Seaz said:

My mains are 5* r3 Corvus, 4* r5 Corvus awakened, 5* r3 X23, 5* r3 She-hulk, 4* r5 Domino, 4* r5 Void max sig, 4* r5 Warlock, 4* r5 Guillotine 2099, 4* r5 Hawkeye awakened, 4* r5 Morningstar awakened, and 4* r5 Aegon max sig.

My next to rank up are (in no particular order): 4* Gwenpool duped, 4* Hyperion duped, 4* BWCV, 5* Namor, 4* Stealthy, 4* Starky, 4* Vision, 4* Luke Cage duped, 4* Quake, 5* VtD, and 4* HT. Hoping to make Act 5 less stressful!
    Seaz said:

StoNerd said:

Seaz said:

Seaz said:

You have great champs for act 5. However you need r4 5*s to move forward in act 6.
    So next rankup your VTD, he is my MVP in longer quests. He helps in act5 as well with enough rampups.

As of now take 4*corvus(maxed) as he doesn't die against bane if awakened. And 5* X23, 5* she-hulk or Void or lukecage, warlock and guilly99,
    This team is more than enough ig.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Taskmaster
    Taskmaster if he is high sig.
    StoNerd said:

Seaz said:

StoNerd said:

Seaz said:

Seaz said:

Seaz said:

StoNerd said:

Seaz said:

Seaz said:

You have great champs for act 5. However you need r4 5*s to move forward in act 6.
    So next rankup your VTD, he is my MVP in longer quests. He helps in act5 as well with enough rampups.

As of now take 4*corvus(maxed) as he doesn't die against bane if awakened. And 5* X23, 5* she-hulk or Void or lukecage, warlock and guilly99,
    This team is more than enough ig.
    Great insight, thanks again - VTD is only list.

And appreciate everyone's input!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Massacre
    Masacre is so much fun. However, rank up who you want to. Your game, play it the way you want.

Taskmaster is also cool, but haven’t gotten into him as much as some others on this forum.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Massacre
    you have both 5* and 4* corvus. Your set for the collector. Only need a couple potions and maybe 200 units.
    You have domino, I would rank up masacre