**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which Comic to rank next

Drewbe14Drewbe14 Posts: 122
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Torn on which to rank next. They all have their pros to me and I can use each effectively

Which Comic to rank next 36 votes

Duped Gamora
16%
winterthurAlfa_PigeonFireballs5MatthewCSanchezKrDavidShaheerFIaz 6 votes
Unduped Drax
8%
Yellsome1haunted_memoryzerogods 3 votes
Unduped Angela
75%
DHCVoLtSaiyanvg2782RaaAfridEgeCDark_King888BuckeyeKPDelta_14SpeedbumpRealPastorF4k3_GaM3rKaty_CandyCaptain_MaimTheMageHunterJim0172PeterStreitSamuel030sLeepower12UsernameArpit 27 votes

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Unduped Angela
    Angela because shes the 2nd hardest hitters in cosmic
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Unduped Angela
    No brainer
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    The Walking Dead or The Ballad of Halo Jones.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Duped Gamora
    I don't have Angela. Is an unduped Angela really better than an awakened Gamora?
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Unduped Angela
    winterthur wrote: »
    I don't have Angela. Is an unduped Angela really better than an awakened Gamora?

An unduped Angela is better than a duped Drax, Thor, gamora,CM and every other champs in cosmic class apart from Hyperion and Medusa
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Unduped Drax
    marvel comics,tinkle?
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Unduped Drax
    seriously speaking I think drax is better
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Ummm.... Which Comic to rank up? DC? Darkhorse? Or did you mean Stand-Up... in that case, Amy Schumer or Louis CK.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Frankly Speaking ,NONE
  • Thanks for the input. I like all 3 of them but was torn on the decision. I dont have a hyperion otherwise it would instantly be him.