**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

and next months champions are...

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Dragon Man has superhuman resistance to injury but is vulnerable to intense cold and ultrasonic frequencies.

Tech class?

I’d imagine since he’s an android that he would be tech. Air Walker is no doubt cosmic, but all in all very nice month, hope the both of them are good.
  • Deadpool101Deadpool101 Posts: 126

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Markjv81 said:

Hopefully Diablo will get a synergy to actually make him decent now.

I've used him for years. That Soul Imprisonment comes in very handy. Not the top when it comes to Damage, but he has his uses.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

Markjv81 said:

I've used him for years. That Soul Imprisonment comes in very handy. Not the top when it comes to Damage, but he has his uses.
    Uh wat. I think you’re talking bout Mephisto lmao
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Markjv81 said:

Do you mean mephisto? I don't recall diablo having soul imprisonment
    Duh...thanks. Brain fart.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    I know i will get dislikes but we play the game for MCU characters not so much comic characters. Mystic , valkyrie, thor IW, thanos endgame, dr. Zola, mandarin, ivan vanko. So much options and we keep getting those champs.
  • PathanSalarPathanSalar Posts: 24
    This game is inceeasing my knowledge about marvel characters by launching unknown characters over known ones

This game is inceeasing my knowledge about marvel characters by launching unknown characters over known ones

i know, right? You find out about the characters that get overshadowed by the big movie names.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I read Marvel comics for decades and I’ve still never heard of these guys.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Aw man, I wish it was Fin Fang Foom.

gp87 said:

I know i will get dislikes but we play the game for MCU characters not so much comic characters. Mystic , valkyrie, thor IW, thanos endgame, dr. Zola, mandarin, ivan vanko. So much options and we keep getting those champs.

Unpopular opinion, but I would rather have obscure characters than MCU characters/reskins. I'd just rather have someone who we can research and learn more about Marvel comic from rather than another Cap or Thor.
    I’m okay with MCU characters if they’re new, like say Red Guardian or Shang-Chi or Black Knight.
  • RDQMRDQM Posts: 19

RDQM said:

As a comic fan, im excited for these upcoming champs. Though air walker IMO is one of the weakest heralds, his relationship with galactus is what makes him iinteresting.

But on the downside, because of the build up for galactus and more f4 related champs released, it would seem that Kabam has totally forgotten about the spiderverse. Or is there any licensing issues? If september is prof x month it looks like we’re not getting any spiderverse characters this year!

😎

To be fair we do have a good amount of spider related champs
    i agree. And maybe kabam is waiting for the movie to come out to release more spiderverse champs. I know a lot are anticipating the release of the og sinister 6.

But having said air walker is one of the weakest heralds, i just realized this is Kabam’s battlerealm and as they always reason out, ISO affects champs differently. With the 2 previous heralds turning out to be disappointments.... hmmm... air walker might turn out to be the strongest of them in game.

😎

Just adding this on as a thing, Air Walkers abilities revolve around heat, concussive blasts, electricity and magnetism, so his animations/abilities are going to be very interesting.

that scares my device a bit
    you and me both

gp87 said:

Aside from cross promotion every once in a while this game has no connection to the mcu at all.

And even in those cases it's merely due to the mcu being one of many official marvel universes. There are characters of all kinds of universes present in mcoc, that's literally the baseline story concept of the game.
    This exactly. Looking at OG Cap, it’s totally different than MCU OG cap. WW2 is sort of the same, but it’s totally different.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    gp87 said:

YOU might. A lot of us have been comic fans since way before the MCU existed.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

gp87 said:

Unpopular opinion, but I would rather have obscure characters than MCU characters/reskins. I'd just rather have someone who we can research and learn more about Marvel comic from rather than another Cap or Thor.
    100%. Also when it's one of the more obscure characters it stings way less when they're super meh in the game lol
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Gotta be honest. Not too excited for Dragon Man. Super excited for Air Walker though. He's no Cosmic Ghost Rider, but I feel like he's going to be very cool.
    Etjama said:

Gotta be honest. Not too excited for Dragon Man. Super excited for Air Walker though. He's no Cosmic Ghost Rider, but I feel like he's going to be very cool.

i think Dragon Man will have some awesome animations

Etjama said:

Yeah, I think the animations'll be good. I've just never been a huge fan of the character honestly.
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Yeah, I think the animations'll be good. I've just never been a huge fan of the character honestly.
    maybe if he’s good you’ll like him.

Etjama said:

Etjama said:

maybe if he’s good you’ll like him.
    Lol, most likely.