**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many items/heals will I need to do a 1st clear of LOL

Ya_Boi_28Ya_Boi_28 Posts: 3,050 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I'll be using a 5/65 Aegon. I don't have many revives saved, but I have about 30 l3 pots saved. I'll be farming a lot more soon. Anyone have a decent estimate?

Edit: I don't run suicides, but I'll go in with big boosts.

Comments

• Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    I dont think lols worth it anymore. Gain a lil more resources and do an abyss run.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Also don’t waste boosts, save that for act 6 and stuff
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Say 10 revives would be a realistic estimate you might do it in half that.

I reckon a lot of people would think 400 units for those rewards would be the best deal ever.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

I'll be using a 5/65 Aegon. I don't have many revives saved, but I have about 30 l3 pots saved. I'll be farming a lot more soon. Anyone have a decent estimate?

With an 5/65 Aegon (if at least sig80), add Angela, Heimdal, Hela and Thor(Ragnarok) in team (any rarity just for synergies), you can do an itemless run, if you can handle Maestro.
    If don’t, few revives and you have an easy clearance. With this team you won’t need any potions, since you can recover health on every fight 😉
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

With an 5/65 Aegon (if at least sig80), add Angela, Heimdal, Hela and Thor(Ragnarok) in team (any rarity just for synergies), you can do an itemless run, if you can handle Maestro.
    If don’t, few revives and you have an easy clearance. With this team you won’t need any potions, since you can recover health on every fight 😉
    If you did run suicides, a nice alternate team would probably be Nick, xforce, proxima and Heimdall.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Sunny2 said:

I dont think lols worth it anymore. Gain a lil more resources and do an abyss run.

Completely false. Do it. It’s worth the time and effort. I need to 100%. I’ll probably have act 100% (I’m 75% kf the way through) and then 100% LoL
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I think with a max sig, 5/65 Aegon, this will be much easier than you’re anticipating.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    It won’t always handle it but it should handle a majority of it. Does well with electro too.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Also, back-drafting helps out a ton too, especially in the first few fights.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    Aegon rips thru Magik Warmachine and Falcon. I was able to solo then every time. Magik only hit Limbo once with Aegon
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’m glad this thread is here, I’m also looking to do a LoL run after pulling Ægon in the July 4th deals.

I have him at sig 200 and run suicides. Is there a specific suicide team for him or does it not matter?
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

FiiNCH said:

I’m glad this thread is here, I’m also looking to do a LoL run after pulling Ægon in the July 4th deals.

I have him at sig 200 and run suicides. Is there a specific suicide team for him or does it not matter?

Greekhit said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

If you did run suicides, a nice alternate team would probably be Nick, xforce, proxima and Heimdall.
    Oh I was basically about to do the exact same thing, lol.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

Ya_Boi_28 said:

FiiNCH said:

Greekhit said:

Ya_Boi_28 said:

Oh I was basically about to do the exact same thing, lol.
    Cheers guys, missed that comment!
    FiiNCH said:

@FiiNCH there are a few choices. A pretty much mandatory duo you should have on the team to help you cope and spend less potions are Nick and xforce. Once you're ramped up, you'll get that bleed purified and heal for 10% at the start of the fight, parry, remove that poison and you're probably netting a positive health gain. As for the extra slots, if you're not good with aegon's heavy method you could bring in quake for the evade charges. Then proxima for the combo shield and fury potency and you're good! If you can do the heavy strat, I won't recommend quake. Firstly you have a super low chance of getting hit since you disable their evade and are unblockable. The evade charges are basically useless since you already have proxima for safety. The evade will prevent you from doing the heavy method, and to remove that, you'd have to kill off Nick and disable the heal. So I wouldn't recommend her. Instead I'd use the team I earlier stated of Nick, xpool, proxima and Heimdall (recommended). If you want Quake, you could remove Heimdall to put her in.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Only a couple 5 revives if you are a decently skilled player will be plenty