**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does anyone even do daily quests anymore?

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
I wanted some t3cc for a rankup and tried doing daily class quest but the rewards are ridiculously low. I've ran it 6-7 times and the drop rate for a full t3cc from chests doesn't seem to be high either. Daily quests need to be updated.

Comments

• Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Useless, kinda like war win/loss crystals, and solo objective crystals. As an end game player literally no purpose for any of them.

If kabam has a crystal storage issue, they should upgrade things like this.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I like to still upgrade 4 stars occasionally to test certain champs so sometimes I find myself very low on T3B. If that's the case, I will. But I avoid it as much as possible because I'd prefer not to. (And honestly, put some T3B in the glory story already)
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    After a long time I will do it. I got like 4 science, 3 tech and mutant, 2 skill and cosmic and 1 mystic (the only one I need). So here I go
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't think I've run a daily quest in over a year. Ages ago I ran them constantly until I built up my inventory and then I'd run them from time to time for a particular class, but even that hasn't been necessary for a long time.
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Honestly, they should recieve a big buff or be replaced by something else. What do these quests offer that the Glory Store doesn't? Answer: Nothing

T1 to 3 basic
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    I do them if I need to top up Basics used in the Sigil Store
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Honestly, I haven’t done them on my main in so long. But I used them in my second accounts first week.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Been more than a year I had touched daily quests.

Infact they should add another tier and include t5 Crystals fragments and t5 class fragments. This way once we have completed Monthly quest we can continue to enjoy the game.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Still do. Just let AI do it.
    Resources eventually add up
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I don’t, that may be cause I don’t log in but.....
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★

I wanted some t3cc for a rankup and tried doing daily class quest but the rewards are ridiculously low. I've ran it 6-7 times and the drop rate for a full t3cc from chests doesn't seem to be high either. Daily quests need to be updated.

Only when I pull a new 5* and have used up my trade-ins in the black iso market.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    What Are Daily Quests?? 😂
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I still do them, but due the event standing in the way I don’t often do them. I do recommend those monthly events doing the lower easy difficulties at work with auto fight on as you can leave the phone be and come back in 20 minutes or whatever. And do the harder fight at home. That way you get all the rewards in a month time while buckling up with t1a and other small lower rank up materials. Now this is my first doing this tactic and I’ve already reached master and Corvus makes things easy. So uncollected difficulty isn’t that far away
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320
    They have lower the rewards. They used to give at least one t3 catalyst in one run but now you barely gets one and sometimes you have to do 3 or 4 times to get atleast one catalyst