**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Random" Drop Rate

2»

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Arsoz said:

Arsoz said:

nothing in the world is truly random.

Everything is random there is no such thing as new player luck its all rng pep method does not increase chances for better champs they were already determined when opening crystals
    nothing in the world is truly random. There is a logical explanation for everything. There are patterns in everything you think is "random"
    Even if you came up with 4 random numbers, for example 1,28,57, and 46, they aren't actually random. These numbers were influenced by your childhood, life experiences, emotions, etc.....
    @Arsoz
    ??????
    you said everything is random. I'm saying that nothing is random
    I mean... That depends on how you define random. A die or a coin doesn't have childhood memories to be influenced by. And eliminating the factors that can influence a die roll or coin flip will absolutely get you to true randomness.

Most definitions I could find mainly focus on "random" being something that happens by chance rather than plan or otherwise conscious input.

So according to what the word actually appears to mean randomness absolutely exists. >99,9999% of everything fits those definitions.
    https://www.askamathematician.com/2009/12/q-do-physicists-really-believe-in-true-randomness/#:~:text=Physicist: With very few exceptions, yes. What we,being observed, rather than something inherent to it.
    turns out I'm wrong
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Ive opened 5 5* ag. Ive pulled 4 tech ags.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Arsoz said:

Arsoz said:

nothing in the world is truly random.

Everything is random there is no such thing as new player luck its all rng pep method does not increase chances for better champs they were already determined when opening crystals
    nothing in the world is truly random. There is a logical explanation for everything. There are patterns in everything you think is "random"
    Even if you came up with 4 random numbers, for example 1,28,57, and 46, they aren't actually random. These numbers were influenced by your childhood, life experiences, emotions, etc.....
    @Arsoz
    ??????
    you said everything is random. I'm saying that nothing is random
    I mean... That depends on how you define random. A die or a coin doesn't have childhood memories to be influenced by. And eliminating the factors that can influence a die roll or coin flip will absolutely get you to true randomness.

Most definitions I could find mainly focus on "random" being something that happens by chance rather than plan or otherwise conscious input.

So according to what the word actually appears to mean randomness absolutely exists. >99,9999% of everything fits those definitions.
    https://www.askamathematician.com/2009/12/q-do-physicists-really-believe-in-true-randomness/#:~:text=Physicist: With very few exceptions, yes. What we,being observed, rather than something inherent to it.
    turns out I'm wrong
    Quantum physics. Deciding online arguments since an indeterminate date.
    RNG is like Schrödinger's cat 😂
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    I believe that the system is manipulated in some ways. Like social networks told you they never secretly collect your data lol.