**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

easter eggs?

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
wouldnt it be. a great idea to add some easter eggs in coming month'd load screen?easter eggs can be about upcoming champs, events etc.
after this ,it will so fun to stare at loading screen when ur internet is not working

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    There was a easter egg in the guilly 2099 update loading screen where there was a big monster guy with big eyes was staring at you
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    there was one with the Sabretooth/Bishop/Sentinel event. A load of mutants on wanted posters behind Sabretooth and Bishop ala DOFP with some obscured like Sunspot, Havok, Emma Frost, Omega Red and a couple others who haven't been released yet.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    i missed both of them 🤣
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I've made this suggestion before. It would be great if every month left a hidden gem about the upcoming month.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★

Every so often we like to have fun with the art. :wink:

i must say, mcoc art nevr disappoints me, my personal favourite is the nova helmet
  • MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67
    Have you been SP3'd with Aegon by Sasquatch? The missing limb is the left arm during the special
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    This thread is monthly old lol