**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MAGIK Abyss Full Guide:

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I think Magik is the best option. I believe magik is overall very good fro Abyss. Everyone just underestimate her. Everyone's usually say that she don't have damage. Do you know if magik SP2 crits perfectly then she can take 1% health with one SP2 not to mention her basic hits damage that scales with suicides.

REQUIREMENTS:
1)Mastery Setup:Magik definitely needs suicides, her mastery setup is just like Claire Voyant (Max recoil for 60% special attacks damage, Max liquid courage and Max Double edge), this is alot of special attack rating.

2)Synergy:Instead of Heimdall or proxima or quake you have to use Morningstar synergy. Warlock synergy is good it gives you 50% attack rating, but warlock synergy is only required when you are not using Suicides and even after that warlock synergy won't provide you guarantee damage, you can 100% crit or you may not even crit.

But with Morningstar synergy she will have increase critical rating when she is in her limbo. That means your SP2 will always have almost 100% chance to crit. So I prefer morningstar synergy.

3)PLAYSTYLE:,
Her playstyle is always about power control. Her damage source is SP2 more specials you can throw in less hits, less revives you will use maybe even 1 revive per fight only. Play normally get to SP2 and throw special. Use he rlike Doom unless you get to SP2 means don't taunt your opponent to throw specials. Get your opponent to above w bars of power and then throw SP2. You will atleast take 1% health in one SP2 but since magik steals power that means your another SP2 us ready chain it and then you will have your final SP2 ready throw it. Another thing keep in mind when the timer is about to expire you must have your SP1 ready so you can nullify your opponent one buff to reset the unstoppable timer.

Repeat the same cycle again, if you okay aggressive you can chain e specials in row. And don't underestimate her Hits damage with Suicides they may be hitting atleast 4 to 5K especially with class advantage since you will be using her Against cosmics only right.

4)BOOSTS:
Boosts are not necessary all upto if you want to use boosts then these are the boosts that benefits her Attack boost and Mystic Special attack boost. Health boosts really won't help magik too much. Only use special attack boosts and attack boost, but boosts are not necessary.

5)FIGHTS SHE CAN SOLO:
She can easily solo CMM,VTD,AEGON and CULL OBSIDIAN.

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    PeaRat said:

Do you have any videos of the solos?
    I would like to see proof so I can see how well she works against those fights.

@PeaRat there are plenty of videos available on YouTube you can watch them.
    edited July 2020
    PeaRat said:

PeaRat said:

Only magik solo I could find was bishop.
    If you can provide a video of you soloing one of the fights that’d be nice to see, thanks.
    @PeaRat First of all any Mystic champion can solo CMM. 2nd thing with Max mystic dispersion her sp3 do a massive damage against VTD and AEGON. 3rd thing you can search on YouTube by yourself. 4th thing I have sorcerer supeme and Claire, if I do abyss on my 2nd account I will use them I stead of magik. 5th thing Dark Zodiac used Magim for his Abyss run. 6th thing this guide is only for those who don't have any mystics besides magik. 7th thing if you are not interested you can just leave. 8th thing I am not stupid enough to do abyss with magik when I have far better Mystics for Abyss.

Final thing if you are looking for proof how she can solo CMM,VTD and Cull obsidian then her I am 100% sure you know nothing about magik and you haven't done Abyss yet. Because the way you ask for proof how mystic champion can solo Cull and CMM was the most illogical thing I can hear from endgame playerbor even intermediate player unless you are still on act 1.

Thanks and bye.
    PeaRat said:

PeaRat said:

PeaRat said:

Only magik solo I could find was bishop.
    If you can provide a video of you soloing one of the fights that’d be nice to see, thanks.
    @PeaRat First of all any Mystic champion can solo CMM. 2nd thing with Max mystic dispersion her sp3 do a massive damage against VTD and AEGON. 3rd thing you can search on YouTube by yourself. 4th thing I have sorcerer supeme and Claire, if I do abyss on my 2nd account I will use them I stead of magik. 5th thing Dark Zodiac used Magim for his Abyss run. 6th thing this guide is only for those who don't have any mystics besides magik. 7th thing if you are not interested you can just leave. 8th thing I am not stupid enough to do abyss with magik when I have far better Mystics for Abyss.

Final thing if you are looking for proof how she can solo CMM,VTD and Cull obsidian then her I am 100% sure you know nothing about magik and you haven't done Abyss yet. Because the way you ask for proof how mystic champion can solo Cull and CMM was the most illogical thing I can hear from endgame playerbor even intermediate player unless you are still on act 1.

Thanks and bye.
    Ik any mystic can solo CMM as that fight is easy but from YT I only see a solo on bishop.
    Saw a fight against cull obsidian but it wasn’t a solo.
    You may be right with all you claims but from all your other forum posts you keep saying things about abyss but never record any yourself.
    Id just like a little proof from what your saying that’s all.
    Maybe if you sent a video of yourself doing these things then I would believe what you say but some of the things you say don’t seem true (maybe they are but I prefer to trust video evidence)
    @PeaRat Then it's not a right place for you. If you don't believe then it's better to ignore my posts, it will save everyone else time and my time that I am wasting replying to you.

And if you are hater and just curious about Claire vs Doom then it's better to move on and grow up. That discussion was months ago. And stop being hater and I don't think there is anyone in these forums who will Doo abyss again just give you proof. You don't believe then go, there are others. Either way this discussionis not for you it's only for those who only have magik. And my point was that magik works in Abyss.

Good bye and don't reply again.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    He Replied to me and told me my r5 Sparjy can do it. Almost basicly same as magik. Suicides needed etc And i kinda believe him. I dont run suicides and i was able to take about 40% off thing with first try. Im not saying That he is the best or so BUT. this guy does have some valid points. maybe not 1 revive but 3 or 4. I saw a few magik vs Abyss vids and she does OK tho. not Ægon type but ok
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

He Replied to me and told me my r5 Sparjy can do it. Almost basicly same as magik. Suicides needed etc And i kinda believe him. I dont run suicides and i was able to take about 40% off thing with first try. Im not saying That he is the best or so BUT. this guy does have some valid points. maybe not 1 revive but 3 or 4. I saw a few magik vs Abyss vids and she does OK tho. not Ægon type but ok

She’s an option but she’s nowhere near the top. The top option is sym supreme for the easy path and doom for 100%
    edited July 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

She’s an option but she’s nowhere near the top. The top option is sym supreme for the easy path and doom for 100%
    @Lvernon15 And when did I said that she is top option. I said she is good option. And you do realize I said of no one have other top mystics they can use magik as an option. Have you even red it?

And explain when did I said top, are you using glasses or not when did I said top option, when did I said she can do better than Claire , Supreme (both) and Doom. When did I said that?
    @HI_guys First of all there are videos available on YouTube about Magik vs Abyss 2nd thing it's you who is trolling here. When I said I have Sorcerer Supreme and Claire so i can do Abyss on my 2nd account then why would I use Magik if I have far better options.

I am not stupid enough to do Abyss to just record a single video. Abyss costs revives which youa re not paying me.

Another fact do you have proof that magik won't work in Abyss? So unless you don't have proof that magik won't work in abyss don't comment unless you can proof. And this post was not even for you it's only for those who are looking forward to do Abyss and don't have mystic magik is an option.

Don't believe @HI_guys he is just trolling.
    Lvernon15 said:

I don’t believe she deals with fights in 1 revive, and I won’t until I see it

@Lvernon15 Ok, I can agree on this one maybe not one revive but 2 or 3 revives.

But at the same time she is also svaing tons of revive against that VTD.

Lvernon15 said:

Sym supreme can also solo that fight (I have a recording of it if you ask for proof) he can also get the other cosmic champs down in 1 revive (speaking as someone who used him for it) he can solo cull and cmm like basically every mystic also. The only fight he can’t do that Magik can is bishop
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Sym supreme can also solo that fight (I have a recording of it if you ask for proof) he can also get the other cosmic champs down in 1 revive (speaking as someone who used him for it) he can solo cull and cmm like basically every mystic also. The only fight he can’t do that Magik can is bishop
    @Lvernon15 I don't know why are you keep comparing magik with symbiote supreme.

But answer me one thing does everyone have symbiote supreme? Is this post about comparison of two characters or describing a potential of one character. And millionth time in the name of GOD I am saying not everyone have all the champions available.

And in the end my question for you is why are you comparing magik with symbiote supreme? If this post is only about Magik. Even tough I clearly said that those who don't have other top Mystic they can use magik.

So again I am asking why are you comparing magik with Symbiote Supreme? If you want to promote Symbiote Supreme you can make seperate post on it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    There are better and worse options than her. She is far from being the best overall
    edited July 2020

Just ignore this guy, he speaks out of his backside.
    Btw have that colossus Korg solo yet?

@pseudosane Jealousy and hate no one is talking to you. This post is o my fir those who are planning to use magik in abyss.

Same thing I can say everyone ignore this hater. He hates everone who disagrees to him. You can check other posts oh him. Don't pretend that you are different and don't start here I wasn't even talking to you.

There are better and worse options than her. She is far from being the best overall

@will-o-wisp Exactly that's what my point is that she is an option. What I don't get is why they are so triggered if magik is being useful in abyss. I mean this is illogical, if magik can be use in abyss then why are they so triggered.
    edited July 2020

Lvernon15 said:

@Lvernon15 And when did I said that she is top option.
    And I quote, "I think Magik is the best option." First line. Extremely misleading.
    @Notsavage19 best option but not the top option. Best means good, more than good. But not top. So again I am asking if magik can be use in abyss then they are so triggered. I just googled it and it said best means desirably good, close to excellent but not excellent.

Lvernon15 said:

And I quote, "I think Magik is the best option." First line. Extremely misleading.
    @Notsavage19 best option but not the top option. Best means good, more than good. But not top. So again I am asking if magik can be use in abyss then they are so triggered. I just googled it and it said best means desirably good, close to excellent but not excellent.
    Best doesn’t mean top option? Think you need some English classes lol
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    No one said magik was a bad option.
    We just want some proof on the “solos” you claim she can do.
    I understand you don’t want to go in with magik to prove it but you shouldn’t make a claim that you can’t back up with proof.
    We have seen videos with her in abyss and she does well but just not seen the solos you claim she can do yet.

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Best doesn’t mean top option? Think you need some English classes lol
    @Lvernon15 insulting is against forums rules. Okay I used wrong word I should have said good.

You answer me first why were you comparing magik with Symbiote Supreme even though I clearly said that those who don't have any top Mystics can use magik as an option.

So you still didn't answerd why were you comparing magik to symbiote supreme? The discussion was about Magik but don't know from some alternate timeline you brought symbiote supreme in. Which no one literally no one was talking about.

You are telling me to take English classes. How about you visiting ophthalmologist for some eye testing.
    You said magik was the best, I was saying who the actual best options were
    Haji_Saab said:

Before you guys waste your time here, this guy thinks that Invisible Woman is one of the best options for Abyss Korg.

@Haji_Saab When you have nothing to offend this is what you do. And I did agreed that IW can't counter Korg later.

But like I said you love wasting other's time. And insulting and offending without reason is against forums rules. Understand. Speak for yourself first.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    if you run max suicides, you are going to murder yourself in 10 sp2s. Unless you can defeat an abyss opponent in 10 sp2s, you can't solo anything