**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Back Issues #4: Waning Moon

1789101113»

Comments

• GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    I got the hulk and the vision after spending 500 units on 1 and 2 * crystal, then spent 150 more trying the Black panther and nothing, it pays much more to spend on revives than trying to complete the team ... 20% chance is ridiculous
  • Gomezlink said:

I got the hulk and the vision after spending 500 units on 1 and 2 * crystal, then spent 150 more trying the Black panther and nothing, it pays much more to spend on revives than trying to complete the team ... 20% chance is ridiculous

I’m at 1k units and still no hulk. Be happy you got him. I would have taken a 1* hulk over the generic AG
  • RogerRabs said:

Caustic Temper continues to be a horrible node. Over 200 hits to get down a Beast with 1 star Hulk.

imagine those of us who don’t have hulk
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

• ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Any news making 1* hulk more easily available or are we expected to play the ridiculously overpriced low probability lottery for the foreseeable?

This is becoming a little annoying.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Ohh dear 1* hulk where are you 😂😂😂🤣🤣
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Thank you Kabam for this piece of content, you keep perfecting the formula with variants. This was a lot of fun (except for the deadpool boss fight). I especially enjoyed the missions in which I had to use my 4* and 3*, as I got to use champions that I normally never use cause I don't have them as 5*. The 2* and 1* chapters were fun too, and very well tuned. I completed it on the first week and just remembered to pass by and leave the feedback. I look forward to variant #5 soon!!

Carefully place your 1* hulk and gamora where the sun don't shine 😂
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

RoninMan said:

So how we getting those 1 stars. I don’t have any lol

We're bringing back the Hero Crystal. It's a special Crystal with 1 and 2 Star Champions. It will live in the Store somewhere, but you can purchase them for more 1 and 2-Star Champions.

Note that this is NOT the Collector Crystal, which includes "Exclusive" 2-Star Champions.
    Can you clarify if there’s a way to acquire champs that don’t require units?
    Not right now, but we've run those crystals in other places in the past. They may come back in the future, but I don't know when/if that will happen.
    They should be rewards for 1v1 arena, needing to buy 1* champs for 50 units is absurd. It’s getting milked for a useless champ. I’m fine with needing to use your roster but asking us to pay for 1* champs because we can’t access them is ridiculous.
    You don't have to do this right now. In the future, we may have events like we have had in the past that gives access to 1-Star Champions. I don't have a timeline or a definitive answer on if that will be happening, but this is permanent Content and is not going anywhere.
    Is there a timeline or definitive answer on this yet? It's been six months since V4 was released and there is still only one way to get 1*s.
    I wouldn't have thought adding a Hero crystal as a quest reward somewhere or an arena objective would be too difficult.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,730 ★★★★★

Once upon a time, a rogue hero took matters into his own hands, seeking to dispel evil by any means. The Collector sought to return him to The Contest... via some unlikely allies.

Introducing Back Issues #4: Waning Moon

Available 10am PT, Wednesday December 11th!

As the Contest has grown and evolved we’ve introduced many Event Quests, each with their own unique stories, and many that have expanded on the mythos of The Battlerealm and The Contest of Champions. We want to give Veteran Summoners a way to relive those moments, and newer ones that weren’t with us at the time a chance to experience the stories of the Contest that they had missed out on!

This Event Quest is available in TWO difficulties:

CLASSIC difficulty is a recreation of the original quest. While not completely 1:1, the layouts, difficulty, and dialogue are all the same as you remember. Take a stroll down memory lane and see how far you've come, or experience a quest you never got the chance to play!

For completing and exploring all of the Classic quests, you earn:
    Tier 2 Generic ISO x3
    Tier 3 Generic ISO x16
    Tier 4 Generic ISO x9
    Gold x9575
    Units x150
    Premium Hero Crystal Shards x8000
    3-Star Hero Crystal Shards x2000
    Stony Core x1

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Once upon a time, a rogue hero took matters into his own hands, seeking to dispel evil by any means. The Collector sought to return him to The Contest... via some unlikely allies.

Introducing Back Issues #4: Waning Moon

Available 10am PT, Wednesday December 11th!

As the Contest has grown and evolved we’ve introduced many Event Quests, each with their own unique stories, and many that have expanded on the mythos of The Battlerealm and The Contest of Champions. We want to give Veteran Summoners a way to relive those moments, and newer ones that weren’t with us at the time a chance to experience the stories of the Contest that they had missed out on!

This Event Quest is available in TWO difficulties:

CLASSIC difficulty is a recreation of the original quest. While not completely 1:1, the layouts, difficulty, and dialogue are all the same as you remember. Take a stroll down memory lane and see how far you've come, or experience a quest you never got the chance to play!

For completing and exploring all of the Classic quests, you earn:
    Tier 2 Generic ISO x3
    Tier 3 Generic ISO x16
    Tier 4 Generic ISO x9
    Gold x9575
    Units x150
    Premium Hero Crystal Shards x8000
    3-Star Hero Crystal Shards x2000
    Stony Core x1

bruh
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    When did the Fundamentals Node get removed from the Deadpool boss in this variant?