**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Teir 4 class catalyst

Is there a quest for tier 4 class catalyst that gets unlocked or what?

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    nope
  • Why? That's something that should be in there. Come on kabam
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Cryomacer wrote: »
    Why? That's something that should be in there. Come on kabam

Unless you're in a top 300 alliance, a T4CC is intended to take several weeks (or even months) to obtain, therefore the majority of players are fair game to purchase one when Kabam makes an offer for units or $.

That's their business model, keeping T4CCs scarce is a major component of their revenue stream. Wait until you need 4 T2A.
  • MadMarksMadMarks Posts: 155
    t4cc is not rare, not even close. It used to be rare 1.5 years ago, when only 50 people got 1 every week via arena. Play map 5 and buy t4c crystals from the glory store.
  • Y5BY5B Posts: 1
    need tier 4 champion catalyst. pls PM how to get them
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    T4cc is not available in the glory store. You could play map5 for a while year and get three map5 crystals each time and still only get science t4cc. As for t2a, forget it you need 10months of 100percent completion of master quest to get 1t2a
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    T4CC is in store using glory.

Glory Crystal gives 3,600 T4CC fragments of random class.
    Greater Glory Crystal gives 7,200 T4CC fragments of random class.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    There's a lot in story quests
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Just be patient. I pulled 4 from Map 5 and Map 6 crystals two weeks ago. Pulled one yesterday from opening 10 Map 3 crystals on my mini account.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    T4cc is not available in the glory store. You could play map5 for a while year and get three map5 crystals each time and still only get science t4cc. As for t2a, forget it you need 10months of 100percent completion of master quest to get 1t2a

What game are you playing?

T4CC is in the Glory store, in the glory and greater glory crystals. T2A is also in the glory store (though it's pricey).

YOU are the one who chooses how to spend your glory credits. The items are there if you really want them.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    MadMarks wrote: »
    t4cc is not rare, not even close. It used to be rare 1.5 years ago, when only 50 people got 1 every week via arena. Play map 5 and buy t4c crystals from the glory store.

This is a little disconnected with the majority player base I think. For most players T4CC IS rare. Just maybe not for you and high tier alliances I'm guessing.
  • Morollan_100Morollan_100 Posts: 6
    edited September 2017
    I'm starting to wonder if there's any point playing this game anymore. The only way to advance my characters any further than they are currently is to obtain T4CC, and it appears that this is pretty much impossible to do outside of a top alliance.
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    yeah, I had to hold T4B long enough, that I had got 8 T4B before I had gotten the last half of a tech t4CC I needed to take SL to r5. so it takes a while for T4CC if you're not in a top tier alliance.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    T4cc are more available than ever before.
    You get shards for event quests, every chapter of act 5 has t4cc crystals, act 4 has t4cc crystal.

You get t4cc shard crystals as rewards for map 5 every day you play it as well as getting shards from AQ map crystals, you can buy glory and greater glory crystals from the glory store which give 3600 and 7200 class shards respectively
  • For those of us outside of an alliance, and I personally have no intention of ever being part of an alliance, the options are pretty limited. Act 4 and 5 are one-off deals and then there's...basically nothing!
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    You get shards for event quests, every chapter of act 5 has t4cc crystals, act 4 has t4cc crystal.

You get t4cc shard crystals as rewards for map 5 every day you play it as well as getting shards from AQ map crystals, you can buy glory and greater glory crystals from the glory store which give 3600 and 7200 class shards respectively

For most average players this all equates to time. Lots of it. Although what you said is true, I feel like you are just glancing over the fact that it takes 36000 shards to make a T4CC and they are handed out at a ridiculously uniform and not random rate it appears.
    1500 glory to get 1 7200 T4C shard crystal of which you need 5 of the same class! That's 7500 glory just for 1 TBCC and only if you get all the same (you never will).
    Act 4 takes like 2 full energy for each path alone and there are tons of paths to complete to get 1 T4CC. These things, although attainable, equal "rare" to me and what appears to be most of the player base.
    As far as the other T4CC shard crystals you need 50 of the same class to get 1 T4CC (they are always uniform it seems) so you can open up 200 of those babies and not get a full crystal still.
    Add that up to the fact you need 3 T4CC of the same class to 5/5 a 4* champs. So multiply above by 3.

This may not describe where you are at in the game but I don't think you can casually dismiss the rareness of these for most players.
  • Aq Glory credits! That's one reason i like AQ over AW ! You can fight for the 4 basic catalysts now but class catalysts money please! They wanna test your patience meter big time !
  • For those of us outside of an alliance, and I personally have no intention of ever being part of an alliance, the options are pretty limited. Act 4 and 5 are one-off deals and then there's...basically nothing!
    If you aren't in an alliance, you will never advance.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    It is still rare if you are a solo player. Ultra rare. Buying them is the only real way to get them. They need to make the t4cc shard quest on going and find ways to give everyone the chance to max rank some 4s and 5s. Especially with 6s coming. The old arenas are broken! Who even played the t2 cat arena anymore? We get them everywhere! And I just opened five lesser ascendant crystals and got five iso so not interested in grinding 1.5 mill of iso I don't need...those arenas are a joke!
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    T4CC are an alliance reward for AQ, if you're not in an alliance T4CC are not something you're interested in so you don't need them....
  • Bobden89Bobden89 Posts: 25
    The_One wrote: »

For most average players this all equates to time. Lots of it. Although what you said is true, I feel like you are just glancing over the fact that it takes 36000 shards to make a T4CC and they are handed out at a ridiculously uniform and not random rate it appears.
    1500 glory to get 1 7200 T4C shard crystal of which you need 5 of the same class! That's 7500 glory just for 1 TBCC and only if you get all the same (you never will).
    Act 4 takes like 2 full energy for each path alone and there are tons of paths to complete to get 1 T4CC. These things, although attainable, equal "rare" to me and what appears to be most of the player base.
    As far as the other T4CC shard crystals you need 50 of the same class to get 1 T4CC (they are always uniform it seems) so you can open up 200 of those babies and not get a full crystal still.
    Add that up to the fact you need 3 T4CC of the same class to 5/5 a 4* champs. So multiply above by 3.

This may not describe where you are at in the game but I don't think you can casually dismiss the rareness of these for most players.

I know it isn't much of an insight, but why would you buy the 1500 glory crystals for T4C shards when you get the same amount of shards for 1050 glory? Granted it is not of the same kind of T4CC, but since he is asking about T4CC and ways to get it, it is clear that he is in a moderate to low alliance (like most of us) that doesn't get thousands of glory a week. In that case, it is wiser to buy the 3600 T4C shards glory crystals from the shop.