**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gifting event

When does gifting event come live and how long it usually lasts ?

Comments

• Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Usually in December for I think.... 2 weeks?
    And 2 weeks in February
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Will they even hold it?
    I thought after the massive sh*tshow they wont do it anymore?
    Maybe Im wrong
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    What exacly happened in last month's gifting event that made it into such a drama
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Unio77 said:

What exacly happened in last month's gifting event that made it into such a drama

I believe some of the top alliances used shady methods to obtain units, like stolen credit cards and other stuff like that. I think there was a little but more to it, but I don't remember.
    edit: I think they used shell accounts with the stolen units to gift and basically deposit points
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Will they even hold it?
    I thought after the massive sh*tshow they wont do it anymore?
    Maybe Im wrong

honestly, they probably made so much off of it that they're almost certainly going to hold it. they purposely make the rewards insane so people whale out hard on it. if they do have it, they might try to change something, but itll still be a whale fest
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    I am waiting for gifting events while saving the units for it
  • NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    Basically I’m pretty sure an old reigning alliance that is no more called ‘MMXIV’ payed off someone in an alliance called ASGRD to tell them their gifting score. MMXIV then got below average accounts that apparently were arena/unit bots and eventually beat their score. ASGRD was the second best alliance at the time and eventually came second to MMXIV. Very shady indeed 🤨
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Last month?
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

Last month?
    Last year sorry, but you know what I mean
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I hope they bring it back.

They won’t have that cry baby here to cry...name similar to diamondopeningdolphin
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    The gifting event madness came when one alliance bought tons of units and sent gifts, then refunded all the units
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    I'm just saving my battlechips.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    i got scammed in the gifting event