**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

and next months champions are...

13»

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★

gp87 said:

I know i will get dislikes but we play the game for MCU characters not so much comic characters. Mystic , valkyrie, thor IW, thanos endgame, dr. Zola, mandarin, ivan vanko. So much options and we keep getting those champs.

YOU might. A lot of us have been comic fans since way before the MCU existed.
    I've been reading Marvel superhero comics since I was about 14. I've been a Marvel fan since I was a little kid watching Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends and Incredible Hulk on TV when I was about 6 or 7, so by my reckoning, I've been a Marvel fan since Kevin Feige was in junior high!
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

also, kinda disappointed in no cosmic ghost rider (sorry @KDSuperFlash10 ) but Dragon Man makes up for that

I was really hoping for Cosmic Ghost Rider. Since he was easily the most wanted champ for this month being a Herald of a Galactus and all, it's a bit of a disappointment that he's not getting released, but tbh I'm really exciting about these 2 champs because anything Galactus-related is awesome in my book.
    Fear not @KDSuperFlash10

Jonathan (@CosmicMarlin) Tweeted:
    @MCoCTrucos @xgabo considering Cosmic Ghost Rider was rumoured to be the herald this month among the mcoc community, is there any chance we’ll get him in the contest at some point?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

also, kinda disappointed in no cosmic ghost rider (sorry @KDSuperFlash10 ) but Dragon Man makes up for that

I was really hoping for Cosmic Ghost Rider. Since he was easily the most wanted champ for this month being a Herald of a Galactus and all, it's a bit of a disappointment that he's not getting released, but tbh I'm really exciting about these 2 champs because anything Galactus-related is awesome in my book.
    Fear not @KDSuperFlash10

@MCoCTrucos @xgabo considering Cosmic Ghost Rider was rumoured to be the herald this month among the mcoc community, is there any chance we’ll get him in the contest at some point?
    Gabe then responded yes.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

Rookiie said:

Fear not @KDSuperFlash10

Gabe then responded yes.
    Right! I meant to copy that part. Thanks.
  • GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 212
    edited July 2020

Dragon Man has superhuman resistance to injury but is vulnerable to intense cold and ultrasonic frequencies.

Tech class?

I’d imagine since he’s an android that he would be tech. Air Walker is no doubt cosmic, but all in all very nice month, hope the both of them are good.
    Air-Walker can also be technological, because he died and his mind was transferred to a robot ... Will it be before or after his death?
  • centennialcentennial Posts: 77
    TBH, I have been waiting for Air-Walker for a little while. Excited to see him

TBH, I have been waiting for Air-Walker for a little while. Excited to see him

Hope he’s good!
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Why they are not bringing important marvel characters!?

They will in time. Besides, now you can be introduced too new marvel characters.

Also, Professor X is coming in September, so hush.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Fear not @KDSuperFlash10

Yessssss this is awesomeeeee
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    there's a chance any Marvel character might appear. A chance he might appear doesn't mean he *will* appear.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Fear not @KDSuperFlash10

Lol at some point. That point could be 3 years from now....
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★

Every character is important. Maybe not to you but to others.