**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Detect masterys

With the update to aw you have made my detect masterys useless I have 5 of the 6 unlocked and would like a refund which is only fair imo

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Still could be used in aq and other quests where the champs are hidden. Not very useful but still a use of those masteries
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Still could be used in aq and other quests where the champs are hidden. Not very useful but still a use of those masteries

The maps are set for AQ...everyone has access to which opponents are on any node.

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    You can see pi and class in aq. I don't even think they work in regular quests, at least not when I did act 4. And it's like 3 nodes or something. Not even close to worth the investment.
    I know everyone has images of the maps, but on the aq map the nodes are still hidden. I'm just saying it can be useful not that it is useful. @Omni
    No one that has played this game for a few months will use those masteries for a long time
    @JRock808 you can't see pi and class on map 6
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    @Deadbyrd9 don't make excuses on this one, the detects had use for war and now they have no use.
    What excuse? I don't use them and don't expect anyone to. I'm just stating that there are nodes in the game outside of aw where you can't see the class
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

What quests are champs hidden? Master event quest you can see every champ. In story mode, 5.3, you can see every champ. The only reason those masteries were ever utilized was for war. Nothing else would make it worth it and you can't really even use them anywhere else. AQ is a weak argument no offense.
    I'm not making an argument to use them. I'm just saying they can be used in other parts of the game. I would never pick up those again
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Regardless the OP found them useful and bought them for war. Now they aren't need for war. You can't argue what the OP bought them for or the fact that they have no use for the OP anymore.
    I hate to say it OP but don't expect any refund or exchanges. Kabam ruined pure skill and hasn't offered anything in return. It was a more valuable and expensive investment. People are still upset about that too.
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    I have maxed pure skill which cost a fortune but have had 0 points in it since 12.0
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    detect mastery for AQ ? omg ...
    you know what, you can unlock it by googling it,
    lmao
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Ther culd rework Them so ther Can see with champ it is. One the node. Then im Think peppel Wild be cool.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    I already made a thread about it that went unanswered (no surprise mods ignore this).
    I had 3 detect masteries now all pointless. waste of units for class cores. Kabam thievery at it's best.
  • FYI the detect masteries were introduced in update 5.0 (when act4 was announced) while Alliance Wars was added in update 7.0.

So while your primary use may have been for War, they were around well before Wars were.
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    Kabam are thieves plan an simple
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    I would like to request an update on this.
  • Gamergirl1211Gamergirl1211 Posts: 28
    Maybe a core refund when a particular mastery becomes nerfed or otherwise useless.I think it would greatly assist many players who could use them for other masteries. Give us the option to recover those cores we paid for them.😆
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    These masteries truly have zero use in the game right now, and haven't for months.