**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Timer Issue [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MSpawnMSpawn Posts: 102
    Champion still there as well. Thought GG was to be in his place?
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 164 ★★
    As you can see it says 4 days 23 hrs till end of event. And 13 mins left... Sorry got to go. Got to try and get to mini...
  • TipoTipo Posts: 113

Wasn’t Mesmerize supposed to be gone? Somehow it is still there

All the changes are reverted ?
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 164 ★★
    Apologies missed this thread.

Same for my alliance also.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

this is why you start AQ 5 hours late like we do

how many pete's do you have?
    wdym? I'm kinda dumb, sorry
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    What happened to all the changes? Like mephisto, they were all implemented for last variation, why not this one also?
  • +1
  • RøhitRøhit Posts: 6
    AQ timers says 18 minutes left upon starting and map 7 paths/nodes are not updated. For example: prove yourself+mesmerize still there along with mephisto

• Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    Yeah same here some of my teammates already joined and wasted resources on tickets 😒 happy Monday Kabam 😬
  • TsmittTsmitt Posts: 41
    I just started aq for my alliance and I am only showing 20 mins until it’s over. Is there an issue going on here?
  • TipoTipo Posts: 113
    Aq rankings gonna be all screwed up I’m guessing. Whoever rushed in gets rewarded or at least that’s been the way these scenarios ended before.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

this is why you start AQ 5 hours late like we do

how many pete's do you have?
    wdym? I'm kinda dumb, sorry
    lol pandamanpete is in my battle group and he takes hours to join AQ, it was a joke
  • Same here
  • AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    Yep
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Cage_1 said:

Aq is buged!!! COMPENSATION!!!😈😈😈😈

Haha please! They haven't even sorted their ish from the time the game kept going down during AQ two weeks ago
  • CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 163
    10minutes for AQ...lmao
    Reset/restart lol
  • Somethingsome2Somethingsome2 Posts: 17
    edited July 2020
    Ditto

Kabam quality control strikes again.

Kabam - there's a concept called Beta Testing. You should try it before rolling out stuff like this and perhaps people would be less pissed off when you constantly break your cash cow.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Yeah, same here... bugged!

We need 1 min timers now!
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    😂🤣😂🤣

• NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192
    Probably will start getting Sasquatch ambushes on next round at this rate
  • Rougue1Rougue1 Posts: 9
    Only 18 minutes left in AQ! Where is everybody?!?! 😂