**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank 4 Omega Red or Sunspot?

TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
Both 5 stars
Omega Red is Sig Level 60
Sunspot is unduped

Rank 4 Omega Red or Sunspot? 38 votes

Sunspot
50%
Ajisdopecrogsm4ciekkCiciliatodoctorbAnthinhoKill_GreyArsozCtfz35ATeamDad49BonzodavidGiodood_1King_Leo321AnTi_NooBGr8TonyStarkMrGreekYeetusTheFoetusIam_B4TM4NEpic123456 19 votes
Omega Red
50%
Parth_kashyapAlex13369DragonMCOCMcord117Rameshraj003_KingIlagan23X_Factor_AgentEtjamaVbnmeThicco_Modedeepblack12Doctor_Strange19MCOCHazza4dlaiSerious_786MAKSshpakqartweliSpiderham14aroseinbloom39 19 votes

Comments

• Epic123456Epic123456 Posts: 31
    Sunspot
    well what content are you trying to clear both are very good champions, but ultimately it depends on what content you are planning to do next
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Suicides - omega red
    Non suicides - sunspot
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★

well what content are you trying to clear both are very good champions, but ultimately it depends on what content you are planning to do next

I do not use suicides. Content I want to focus on:
    Exploring Act 5.4
    Completing Act 6
    New Canadian/Herald Difficulty and Cavalier EQ
    Maybe Variants
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Sunspot
    Since u said no suicides, sunspot
  • Epic123456Epic123456 Posts: 31
    Sunspot
    Yeah man I would defintely go sunspot especially if you dont run suicides. Also if your Omega red was higher sig i would say him but for now I would go sunspot and then rank omega next.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Sunspot
    Omega Red needs high sig. You won't believe me 2 mk this ago my 4* rank 5 sig o9 omega red was doing more damage than my sig 100 5* rank 4 omega red.
  • Giodood_1Giodood_1 Posts: 388 ★★★
    Sunspot
    sunspot destroys everyone quick
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Having both, and switching between suicides and non suicides, I can say that omega is better overall. His utility and damage over time makes him better. And he’s even better with suicides. Sunspot is great, damage is amazing and perfect block is very valuable, but omega is better overall.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Seeing now that you don't run suicides, I'd go Sunspot.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Thanks Everyone! Just took Sunspot to rank 4. Just need some ISO to level him up lol